• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me the best Indusind Card from the list below

xfactcc

TF Premier
Today I followed the link https://easycredit.indusind.com/ to check my pre-approved credit card offers, and I saw the following credit cards are being offered to me at pre-approved basis. Please suggest me which one would be the best choice based on your credit card experiences. I am somewhat of a CC newbie and your help is appreciated! 😃

My usual credit card approach if you need to know: I am primarily an online spender, I usually prefer value over lifestyle/luxury (but don't mind eventually foraying into it), i.e., cashbacks and easy to redeem reward points attract me more than airmiles and convertible reward points etc. at the moment, which I do not fully understand yet. My primary credit card expenditure usually includes shopping, bill payment, and subscriptions.

These are the cards I have been offered:
  1. IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card LTF Visa
  2. IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card LTF Visa
  3. IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card LTF Visa
  4. IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card 1999+GST MC (Also these two paid cards simply mention '1999+GST' after 'Joining Fee and Annual Fee ₹', are these one-time fees or joining plus annual fee? Any idea?)
  5. IndusInd Bank EAZYDINER Credit Card 1999+GST Visa

I will especially grateful if you explain a little on why you think the particular card you are suggesting is better. I have bare minimum idea on most of these cards. 🙏

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I followed the link https://easycredit.indusind.com/ to check my pre-approved credit card offers, and I saw the following credit cards are being offered to me at pre-approved basis. Please suggest me which one would be the best choice based on your credit card experiences. I am somewhat of a CC newbie and your help is appreciated! 😃

My usual credit card approach if you need to know: I am primarily an online spender, I usually prefer value over lifestyle/luxury (but don't mind eventually foraying into it), i.e., cashbacks and easy to redeem reward points attract me more than airmiles and convertible reward points etc. at the moment, which I do not fully understand yet. My primary credit card expenditure usually includes shopping, bill payment, and subscriptions.

4. IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card 1999+GST MC (Also these two paid cards simply mention '1999+GST' after 'Joining Fee and Annual Fee ₹', are these one-time fees or joining plus annual fee? Any idea?)

I will especially grateful if you explain a little on why you think the particular card you are suggesting is better. I have bare minimum idea on most of these cards. 🙏
Legend card because it's
1. LTF
2. Makes you eligible for select account of Indusind.
3. Makes way for upgrade to better and premium cards in future.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Befor you start asking more questions 🤣 check these threads out:

And if you still have any questions please ask in the relevant thread 🙏

Befor you start asking more questions 🤣 check these threads out:

And if you still have any questions please ask in the relevant thread 🙏
Even though we have search function and advanced search and all, many are yet to use it

Considering you don't have much dining spends - don't get paid Eazydiner card.
Other Indusind cards are also not that rewarding or give you good cashback. If you just need a card from IndusInd for offers and all - get Legend card LTF.

Skip IndusInd cards altogether(except maybe Eazydiner - if you can extract value from it), Many other better rewarding cards are available if you want to consolidate your cc portfolio and close less used cards.

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge

So which card you chose & did it got approved?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Bro just Google Indus Select account, Legend holders get that account,0 balance Select account for lifetime.That's it
How many Accounts an individual can Have in Indusind Bank ?

I already have a Savings account with Indusind,
Now can I open Select account based on my Legend credit card and
Then if I get my Card upgraded to Pinnacle, Can I get exclusive account too based on it.

Raj_019

TF Premier

on which account of IndusInd did you get these pre approved credit cards??

Faust

TF Select
Can someone give an update on the current value of these cards?

Today someone called and offered Plantinum Rupay or Legend Visa (both LTF). I told them I will tell them after 2 days.
I feel like taking the Platinum as I do not have a Rupay card.

Meanwhile I checked cashkaro and found some offers.
1710963591155.png

Which IndusInd card is the best to apply for and also get the 'rewards'?

Raj_019

TF Premier
Can someone give an update on the current value of these cards?

Today someone called and offered Plantinum Rupay or Legend Visa (both LTF). I told them I will tell them after 2 days.
I feel like taking the Platinum as I do not have a Rupay card.

Meanwhile I checked cashkaro and found some offers.
1710963591155.png

Which IndusInd card is the best to apply for and also get the 'rewards'?
Tumhare pas kuch mail bagara received hua hai kya?