• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a icici credit card

Das.N

TF Ace
You can take it, no harm at all. In instant discounts you can use two ICICI card.
And both coral and platinum will send a consolidated statement and only one account in CIBIL will be created for this two cards.

Mruseless

TF Premier
You can take it, no harm at all. In instant discounts you can use two ICICI card.
And both coral and platinum will send a consolidated statement and only one account in CIBIL will be created for this two cards.
Thanks but I don't shop much as I am a college student

Das.N

TF Ace
Thanks but I don't shop much as I am a college student
So, final decision is yours. If you don't want now you can skip for now. And if you want, you can take it because it a LTF card and you don't have to pay anything even if you don't use it. It's totally upto your decision.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there a reason for sticking with ICICI?

Why not look at other banks that might offer better cards/rewards?

Mruseless

TF Premier
Is there a reason for sticking with ICICI?

Why not look at other banks that might offer better cards/rewards?
I had other card too.. for now I does not want any other icici card with basic features if premium cards are offered then I will go for it if it's ltf

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had other card too.. for now I does not want any other icici card with basic features if premium cards are offered then I will go for it if it's ltf
That's a great way! I used to do the same until a while back.

And then I found another way to look at it, let's say,

An LTF card gets me ₹5000 worth of rewards annually.

VS

A paid card gets me ₹24,000 worth of rewards annually but costs 1k in fees.

Which one would you take?

The idea is when you don't pay anything, the rewards are very limited since most people are opting for that card.
By paying a fee, even as small as ₹1000, you enter into a minority and boost your reward rate! :)

Mruseless

TF Premier
That's a great way! I used to do the same until a while back.

And then I found another way to look at it, let's say,

An LTF card gets me ₹5000 worth of rewards annually.

VS

A paid card gets me ₹24,000 worth of rewards annually but costs 1k in fees.

Which one would you take?

The idea is when you don't pay anything, the rewards are very limited since most people are opting for that card.
By paying a fee, even as small as ₹1000, you enter into a minority and boost your reward rate! :)
Thanks 👍 I got my answer