• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me LTF Credit cards

mostlybong

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,
I am a new member of this forum but have been a silent spectator and reader for over a year now.

I generally do not have any supper premium cards as of now and only have a bunch of cards that are mostly cashback in nature. I also collect LTF cards whenever possible, mostly for ecommerce discount offers. Because IMO you never know what LTF card offer that might sound insignificant today, might become a regret tomorrow.

Currently these are the cards that I own, along with their limits.

SBI cashback card - 1.69L (Paid)
Idfc select card - 2.53L (LTF)
ICICI Amazon Pay Card - 1.8L (LTF)
Indusind Legend card 1.65L (LTF)
Kotak zen signature card 1.65L (LTF)
Axis Myzone Card 15k (LTF)
HDFC Millennia Card 31k (LTF)
Bob Premier JCB Rupay card 60k (LTF)
RBL World Safari Card 1.29L (FYF)
Scapia Federal Bank card 2.41L (LTF)

Some pointers:

1. My Au LIT card in under process for a month now. Not sure if I will get it. Some Issues with my work from home not being from the same city.

2. My Standard charted platinum rewards card application got rejected, don't know why.

3. Thinking of applying for an ICICI platinum card for offers where APAY does not work. LTF coral is not an option as I do not have an ICICI account and the lounge benefits are anyways too expensive to attain now.

4. Want a Yes Bank card, but no good LTF offers as of now. Don't want finbooster.

5. Tried for Tata Neu card but only plus is being offered. Want infinity.

6. Axis and HDFC current card limits really bother me but am not getting any LE offers. Not closing the axis card due to it's still unconditional lounge access and keeping HDFC millenia for when my SBI 5000 Cashback limit is exhausted. (Mainly flight tickets/electronics). Also 5% IRCTC cashback on payzap.

7. I might try for an HSBC card in future. Though reviews on this forum suggest it to be hard to get.

8. My most used card is SBI CB card. I was think of getting SBI Simply Click with no joining fees and trying to get it converted to LTF via retention later but don't want to split my already low CB card limit. (1.69L). So in two minds abot this.

9. My cibil is 760+. (A little low due to quite a few enquiries (9) in the last 2 months) usually is 780+

10. And lastly I prefer getting cards via C2C method over salary slips. Unless a card offer is too lucrative so I may use the later.

11. Want to slowly get to cards with 5L+ limit so that I can start going for super premium cards. But I know for me this is a long term game so I have to be patient.

Any suggestions to improve my portfolio or cards that I could add to my portfolio would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Counting on the collective wisdom of this forum. 😄

Thanks in advance. 🙏

Anon1

TF Premier
You should add indusind rupay card LTF as they are offering to their existing customers by splitting the limit. Same like you can get the SBI rupay card (FYF).

Also you should get one card LTF and ICICI platinum LTF card by basis on this you may get Coral rupay card LTF.

Last edited:

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A well written and neatly formatted post. Kudos to you!

In my view, you already have most of the bank cards so now start your journey from LTF entry level cards to FYF or paid mid range or premium cards that suits your needs.

A couple of things i would say
1. Keep your Millennia and wait for LE. Don't close because of low limit.
2. Try to make world safari LTF

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1. My Au LIT card in under process for a month now. Not sure if I will get it. Some Issues with my work from home not being from the same city
This is normal, just wait for their response and contact @deep@vie for further details

2. My Standard charted platinum rewards card application got rejected, don't know why
This is another absolute classic case , not many would know the exact reason

3. Thinking of applying for an ICICI platinum card for offers where APAY does not work. LTF coral is not an option as I do not have an ICICI account and the lounge benefits are anyways too expensive to attain now
You can try this via X route

4. Want a Yes Bank card, but no good LTF offers as of now. Don't want finbooster
There won’t be any fresh LTF offers currently . Future no one knows
You can try for reserv with subscription

5. Tried for Tata Neu card but only plus is being offered. Want infinity
Try using Tata Neu app frequently with your HDFC CC and refresh your Credit score via Tata Neu app.
You will definitely get infinity

Rest in the next post

mostlybong

TF Buzz
You should add indusind rupay card LTF as they are offering to their existing customers by splitting the limit. Same like you can get the SBI rupay card (FYF).

Also you should get one card LTF and ICICI platinum LTF card by basis on this you may get Coral rupay card LTF.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I will look into the indusind card but given that I don't have cards with too high limits. I try to avoid splitting limits. Any specific benefit of this indusind card? Or is it like most other Rupay cards? SBI card FYF is enticing because CB card is excluded from many ecommerce offers. But again splitting the limit of the card I use the most makes me think twice. But definitely sould consider this I guess. 🙂

A well written and neatly formatted post. Kudos to you!

In my view, you already have most of the bank cards so now start your journey from LTF entry level cards to FYF or paid mid range or premium cards that suits your needs.

A couple of things i would say
1. Keep your Millennia and wait for LE. Don't close because of low limit.
2. Try to make world safari LTF
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words.

Noted about millennia.
And Yes, I slowly plan to move onto better cards. Recently upgraded to the World Safari, will ping them in A Couple of months to try my luck at LTF. Don't want to request too much too soon. 😄

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,
I am a new member of this forum but have been a silent spectator and reader for over a year now.

I generally do not have any supper premium cards as of now and only have a bunch of cards that are mostly cashback in nature. I also collect LTF cards whenever possible, mostly for ecommerce discount offers. Because IMO you never know what LTF card offer that might sound insignificant today, might become a regret tomorrow.

Currently these are the cards that I own, along with their limits.

Some pointers:

1. My Au LIT card in under process for a month now. Not sure if I will get it. Some Issues with my work from home not being from the same city.

2. My Standard charted platinum rewards card application got rejected, don't know why.

3. Thinking of applying for an ICICI platinum card for offers where APAY does not work. LTF coral is not an option as I do not have an ICICI account and the lounge benefits are anyways too expensive to attain now.

4. Want a Yes Bank card, but no good LTF offers as of now. Don't want finbooster.

5. Tried for Tata Neu card but only plus is being offered. Want infinity.

6. Axis and HDFC current card limits really bother me but am not getting any LE offers. Not closing the axis card due to it's still unconditional lounge access and keeping HDFC millenia for when my SBI 5000 Cashback limit is exhausted. (Mainly flight tickets/electronics). Also 5% IRCTC cashback on payzap.

7. I might try for an HSBC card in future. Though reviews on this forum suggest it to be hard to get.

8. My most used card is SBI CB card. I was think of getting SBI Simply Click with no joining fees and trying to get it converted to LTF via retention later but don't want to split my already low CB card limit. (1.69L). So in two minds abot this.

9. My cibil is 760+. (A little low due to quite a few enquiries (9) in the last 2 months) usually is 780+

10. And lastly I prefer getting cards via C2C method over salary slips. Unless a card offer is too lucrative so I may use the later.

11. Want to slowly get to cards with 5L+ limit so that I can start going for super premium cards. But I know for me this is a long term game so I have to be patient.

Any suggestions to improve my portfolio or cards that I could add to my portfolio would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Counting on the collective wisdom of this forum. 😄

Thanks in advance. 🙏
@varun__goel_ 31 k Millniea ltf ...
Hdfc 😜

mostlybong

TF Buzz
X ( formerly Twitter)
DM icici requesting new cc based on current cc
Did this, they confirmed that they can only process for ICICI platinum card as I do not have any account with them. So went ahead with it. Anyways, this card will be used only for offers where APAY does not work. Let's see if I get any upgrade offers in the future on this card.

mostlybong

TF Buzz
Added ICICI Platinum credit card to the above. Shared limit with APAY card.

Also due to some unknown issue my Au lit card application did not go through. They deleted the lead and asked me to apply again. Now using AU swipe up program I was offered AU Xcite ace Card. Still confused if I should go for it.

Any opinions are welcome 🙂