• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a credit card for loan payment

nomad

TF Premier
I think wallet loading and transferring to bank would be the only option
Loans EMIs are deducted from your account hence no direct way to pay them

Though this will require to pay extra for bank transfer

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
While earning rewards on paying the loan bill might sound fancy but the process and charges are so complex that it's probably not worth doing it.

Also, as others have suggested, if your finances are not well organized, this could lead you into a debt trap where you might start rotating money and get another card to pay the other card's bill. I've noticed this with someone and though I encourage utilizing your expenses, you should also know when to stop and just use netbanking/UPI to keep things clear! :)

CoolGeek

TF Premier
While earning rewards on paying the loan bill might sound fancy but the process and charges are so complex that it's probably not worth doing it.

Also, as others have suggested, if your finances are not well organized, this could lead you into a debt trap where you might start rotating money and get another card to pay the other card's bill. I've noticed this with someone and though I encourage utilizing your expenses, you should also know when to stop and just use netbanking/UPI to keep things clear! :)
If someone wants to pay loan only for rewards, and he gonna pay the credit card bill from the loan amount he has, what's the process to do?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Mere pass SBI simplyclick, Flipkart axis card hai aur dmi finance, Bajaj finserv ka loan kaise bhar sakte hai jisse ki fee reversal criteria pura ho jaye
Other than usual gyan .
Axis atlas ( via rent payment for reversal criteria) 50k pm
But
U have to search if they still giving rp on that
+ Atlas is cooked for devaluation .can happen anytime.so have to consider that.

Do research yourself

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't even think of paying back a loan using a credit card
just pay it off directly.

Otherwise you will have to take another Loan to pay off your credit card bill
Then another credit card to payoff that loan.
Bro explained how gov takes debt from themselves 💀