• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest a card from the banks I'm not having. 🏦🌟

Gaara

TF Ace
I would like to acquire credit cards from various banks specifically to avail 10% instant discount during sales. Could you please recommend cards that are easy to obtain and can be effectively used during sale events.​
My cards:
AU - XCITE ACE (Card under processing) Not sure if I'll get it
Axis - ACE - 159000
HDFC - Business Money back and Tata Nue Plus - 84000
ICICI - Apay and Coral - 420000
IDFC - Select - 200000
Kotak - Urbane and Myntra - 74000
South India bank - One card - 300000
SBI - (My father has a card)

Standard Chartered Not Available for my Pincode

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
One question,
If my friends use this card in their Myntra account they'll be getting the instant discount right?
Is it not like they should use my Myntra account?
Y e s .
Its a card specific discount not
Myntra account specific ..so it can be used anywhere.

Funny thing is even after 2 month of getting kotak myntra card..my Myntra account has 3 year offer even though i hold cc 😅😅

Gaara

TF Ace
Y e s .
Its a card specific discount not
Myntra account specific ..so it can be used anywhere.

Funny thing is even after 2 month of getting kotak myntra card..my Myntra account has 3 year offer even though i hold cc 😅😅
😹 😹
So, card doesn't get updated in myntra automatically?

Gaara

TF Ace
No o
Not for me till now
HDFC says I should keep using their MB

"We have reviewed your request and regret our inability to accede to the same currently as your card account is not eligible for an Millennia upgrade. We wish to inform that upgrade offers will be reviewed periodically based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. We request you to continue usage on your credit card for all your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you."

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HDFC says I should keep using their MB

"We have reviewed your request and regret our inability to accede to the same currently as your card account is not eligible for an Millennia upgrade. We wish to inform that upgrade offers will be reviewed periodically based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. We request you to continue usage on your credit card for all your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you."
Whats ur limit

Gaara

TF Ace
I want to reply them like this..

Dear Principal Nodal Officer,
There are two ways to obtain the upgrade. The first option is through your assistance, which I find appealing. Alternatively, I can close my existing card with HDFC and wait for three months before applying for a card-to-card (C2C). Given that my other bank cards have a limit of over 4.2 lakhs, I believe your bank will certainly offer me a better card on a lifetime free (LTF) basis. However, this process is time-consuming. Therefore, I kindly request your team to reconsider the decision and facilitate the upgrade. Otherwise, I will proceed with the second method.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

There are two ways to obtain the upgrade. The first option is through your assistance, which I find appealing. Alternatively, I can close my existing card with HDFC and wait for three months before applying for a card-to-card (C2C). Given that my other bank cards have a limit of over 4.2 lakhs, I believe your bank will certainly offer me a better card on a lifetime free (LTF) basis. However, this process is time-consuming. Therefore, I kindly request your team to reconsider the decision and facilitate the upgrade. Otherwise, I will proceed with the second method.
My suggestion will be to try again by writing the same letter after a few days. Another officer may decide positively.

You can directly submit Upgradation with limit increase forum (Attached) with relevant income documents.
They are offering FYF Millennia credit card for my 3.47 Lakh LTF DCP as an upgradation.

Attachments

• download (2) (24).pdf
    272.5 KB · Views: 5
I would like to acquire credit cards from various banks specifically to avail 10% instant discount during sales. Could you please recommend cards that are easy to obtain and can be effectively used during sale events.​
My cards:
Axis - ACE - 159000
IDFC - Select - 200000
Kotak - Urbane - 74000 (Myntra under processing)

Wonder how come you don't have any sbi card? Sbi cashback for everywhere online 5% + Axis ace for 5% utlilities is go-to combo for aam aadmi jinko reward points se ghumna-rehna ka moh nahi hai!! Plus one another sbi card for sales/offers. Au ixigo is ltf right now...can try for it. Scapia or any of core Federal bank cards ltf. BoB lower variants especially easy & select also available ltf right now. I think you would be armed to ambush any sale 😀 with these cards!!!

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My cards:
Axis - ACE - 159000
IDFC - Select - 200000
Kotak - Urbane - 74000 (Myntra under processing)

if only for sales and ota offers then do check out hsbc cards.. they may be a little irritating to get during application process.. but do have interesting offers many times

Gaara

TF Ace
Wonder how come you don't have any sbi card? Sbi cashback for everywhere online 5% + Axis ace for 5% utlilities is go-to combo for aam aadmi jinko reward points se ghumna-rehna ka moh nahi hai!! Plus one another sbi card for sales/offers. Au ixigo is ltf right now...can try for it. Scapia or any of core Federal bank cards ltf. BoB lower variants especially easy & select also available ltf right now. I think you would be armed to ambush any sale 😀 with these cards!!!
5% CB everywhere is tempting but the experiences, troubles, and time wasted by my friends had with SBI Credit have firmly convinced me to avoid getting an SBI credit card.
In between there are other ways to get 5% on popular online sites. Through GV's. My dad has an SBI card we use for 10% during sale.
BOB (Have to explore, I feel it will be like SBI so haven't concentrated on it)
Au cheating kar rahahey, Check this out! 😂
I have had 4 enquiries in the last 3 months so federal will not approve my application as they have some criteria regarding the number of enquiries.