• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Strategy to get Sapphiro LTF

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have an ICICI Accelero card - which is pretty useless to me from the past 5 years. It was initially ICICIC Coral> which then got changed to Ferrari one and since that was discontinued I got the Accelero card as TLF.

But I hardly use this card, and it has no benefits which I need. In the ICICI mobile banking I see the only upgrade option given to me is Emeralde which is paid. So I do not want to take that, since at 12K fees it adds absolutely no value. Instead I would like a LTF Sapphiro, but I dont know from where I can upgrade from Accelero to Sapphiro. I called customer care who are totally useless, they said only offer is Emeralde, other than that there is no offer at all.

So request your guidance on what can be done !
T

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have an ICICI Accelero card - which is pretty useless to me from the past 5 years. It was initially ICICIC Coral> which then got changed to Ferrari one and since that was discontinued I got the Accelero card as TLF.

But I hardly use this card, and it has no benefits which I need. In the ICICI mobile banking I see the only upgrade option given to me is Emeralde which is paid. So I do not want to take that, since at 12K fees it adds absolutely no value. Instead I would like a LTF Sapphiro, but I dont know from where I can upgrade from Accelero to Sapphiro. I called customer care who are totally useless, they said only offer is Emeralde, other than that there is no offer at all.

So request your guidance on what can be done !
T
try going through ICICI sub-forum... you will see loads of suggestions

1 is having high NRV (around 40/50L would easily get your Sapphiro LTF), other is opening new Wealth account with initial cheque to get ltf sapphiro offer (this needs to be negotiated with loack bank as they initially ask for 50L cheque, which can be brought down)

there are 2-3 more which you can find on forum.. but atleast this reply would give you a head start.. .hope it helps

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1 is having high NRV (around 40/50L would easily get your Sapphiro LTF), other is opening new Wealth account with initial cheque to get ltf sapphiro offer (this needs to be negotiated with loack bank as they initially ask for 50L cheque, which can be brought down)

there are 2-3 more which you can find on forum.. but atleast this reply would give you a head start.. .hope it helps

Thank you for the tips.
Will see what I can do !

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Have around 40L NRV with WM ( around 30L in Demat and 10L in savings) so can get LTF Sapphiro ? Not getting sapphiro offer at all in the app and RM says only emeralde is there and all (we all know how damn useless emeralde is)

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have around 40L NRV with WM ( around 30L in Demat and 10L in savings) so can get LTF Sapphiro ? Not getting sapphiro offer at all in the app and RM says only emeralde is there and all (we all know how damn useless emeralde is)
visit branch and discuss with BM that you will shift your DEMAT holdings to HDFC as they are giving DCB as LTF

Ask them Emeralde as LTF and then bring them down to Sapphiro LTF :ROFLMAO:

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
visit branch and discuss with BM that you will shift your DEMAT holdings to HDFC as they are giving DCB as LTF

Ask them Emeralde as LTF and then bring them down to Sapphiro LTF :ROFLMAO:
Lmao. Sure thing. Only issue is that we have shifted to Pune and home branch is Mumbai😂😂
And all Pune branches want us to open an account at their branch as they might be getting on boarded customer tag or something 😂🤣

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lmao. Sure thing. Only issue is that we have shifted to Pune and home branch is Mumbai😂😂
And all Pune branches want us to open an account at their branch as they might be getting on boarded customer tag or something 😂🤣
You can ask if they will provide ltf card if new acc is opened

Also, yeah, they do count Demat in NRV right?
MF and ULIP is counted as of now: https://www.icicibank.com/wealth-management/personal/eligibility-criteria#:~:text=Eligibility Criteria-,Wealth Management services are available for customer maintaining a Deposits,Savings and Current Account Balance

I got an LTF Sapphiro around 1.5 years back, but I do not hold large FDs or other relationships with ICICI. I had begun with the LTF Coral when ICICI put a stall in my college. I upgraded that to LTF Rubyx. Another 1-2 years later, I got the Sapphiro as a LTF, after telling my local branch that I might shift everything to HDFC given they had handed me a DCB.
Haven't paid any fees and mainly use it for the 1+1 on BMS.

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got an LTF Sapphiro around 1.5 years back, but I do not hold large FDs or other relationships with ICICI. I had begun with the LTF Coral when ICICI put a stall in my college. I upgraded that to LTF Rubyx. Another 1-2 years later, I got the Sapphiro as a LTF, after telling my local branch that I might shift everything to HDFC given they had handed me a DCB.
Haven't paid any fees and mainly use it for the 1+1 on BMS.
I see. Will try this approach. Thanks!