• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone help with this query:
My Zomato credit card got blocked this morning as I did a high value transaction. Today is my birthday so I have expenses of 4-5 lakhs lined up on the card. After the card was blocked, I got an email saying suspicous transaction and that card is being blocked. After that, I have replied to the email (no response), called customer care (they said my card details not updated and that it will take 5-7 days to unblock). Anyone with any experience can help on
How much you used? It’s simple system alarm, every bank doing this now days but unblocked some hours.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Already these queries may have been answered but if somebody can throw some lights on this:-

1. The Edition card is approved few hours after the vKYC but the complete 16 digit number & CVV is not displayed so that transaction can be done. Is this is the practice for everybody who has got it?
2. The card status is not displayed anywhere, like it is being printed, dispatched, AWB number etc. Am I making any mistakes to see or it is visible somewhere? Within how many days it is to be dispatched?
3. The card controls are missing, only ATM Spending, International, Domestic, Tap&Pay can be enabled and disabled but limit can't be set.
4. Yesterday the card was approved & the limit was displayed as 2,50,000, anybody has got more than that? Or If I may ask how much is the maximum limit has been given to anybody here?
5. How to access the card?? Only via Zomato application or RBL Application can be used?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Already these queries may have been answered but if somebody can throw some lights on this:-

1. The Edition card is approved few hours after the vKYC but the complete 16 digit number & CVV is not displayed so that transaction can be done. Is this is the practice for everybody who has got it?
2. The card status is not displayed anywhere, like it is being printed, dispatched, AWB number etc. Am I making any mistakes to see or it is visible somewhere? Within how many days it is to be dispatched?
3. The card controls are missing, only ATM Spending, International, Domestic, Tap&Pay can be enabled and disabled but limit can't be set.
4. Yesterday the card was approved & the limit was displayed as 2,50,000, anybody has got more than that? Or If I may ask how much is the maximum limit has been given to anybody here?
5. How to access the card?? Only via Zomato application or RBL Application can be used?
1. Yes, you get whole thing only when you get it in your hands.
2. Zomato app usually updates, I'm forgetting it atm but I do think I receive tracking info. (Might need to check it by deep diving messages)
3. Yes, you can't set limit individually, but you can set it for entire card. Its option is just below toggles in zomato app in app control page.
4. Yours is the max I've heard, mine was 1.98 lacs, I think they generally give good limit but around this number only.
5. I've only used Zomato, I really don't want to use RBL, so I have not tried it. Don't want extra clutter on phone. RBL is terrible harasser.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
2. I got mail from zomato that my card is dispatched with tracking link which redirects to bluedart. (Got WhatsApp msg from rbl that card is dispatched after the card is delivered 😅)
4. Same limit

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Yes, you get whole thing only when you get it in your hands.
2. Zomato app usually updates, I'm forgetting it atm but I do think I receive tracking info. (Might need to check it by deep diving messages)
3. Yes, you can't set limit individually, but you can set it for entire card. Its option is just below toggles in zomato app in app control page.
4. Yours is the max I've heard, mine was 1.98 lacs, I think they generally give good limit but around this number only.
5. I've only used Zomato, I really don't want to use RBL, so I have not tried it. Don't want extra clutter on phone. RBL is terrible harasser.
Thanks for your answers, 2 things more

1. The mobile number which was in the Zomato account is automatically changed after generation of the Card. I had some of the credit cards with RBL against that number. So is it the reason why it is changed? If yes, then how to change that in to my current number??
2. Generally in how many days the people gets the card after generation?
3. How do I activate the the card once I get it? Since I don't see there is any option left in the Zomato Application.

N:B:- Is it like One Card where we have to scan a QR Code to activate the card?? But I don't see any options like this in the application.

Last edited:

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Thanks for your answers, 2 things more

1. The mobile number which was in the Zomato account is automatically changed generation of the Card. I had some of the credit cards with RBL against that number. So is it the reason why it is changed? If yes, then how to change that in to my current number??
2. Generally in how many days the people gets the card after generation?
3. How do I activate the the card once I get it? Since I don't see there is any option left in the Zomato Application.

N:B:- Is it like One Card where we have to scan a QR Code to activate the card?? But I don't see any options like this in the application.
1. Can't really answer that, I didn't have any other relationship with RBL and I've only one number. Need other people's opinion.
2. 2-4 Days. Depending on your location.
3. You can activate from zomato app, it just generates OTP with your registered number and you are good to go.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you so much for all your support.
I guess we all need to contribute more on this forum so that it becomes so big/popular, so that one day, we actually a few bunch of people can support people & even can influence banks to reconsider/reverse their decision against any odd.

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
So I had gotten the invite last month when I was 22. I just turned 23 years old today and decided to apply for the card.

Got the age criteria message saying I'm not eligible. I thought it was capturing the age from when I got the invite, so I contacted Zomato chat support and they reset my application. I applied for the second time, yet again it shows me the same age criteria error. I figure I'd contact Zomato chat support to reset my application again and wait a day more for the 23 years to cement in, and then apply yet another time.

Only this time Zomato says they can only reset my application once, and now I will have to contact RBL directly 🤦🏻‍♂️
Any hope this error will automatically disappear maybe in a day when I for sure will have completed living 23 years on this earth?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-30-01-31-48-34_6c892c42c751c58e81c3e50bc43f1eeb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-30-01-31-48-34_6c892c42c751c58e81c3e50bc43f1eeb.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 11

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Cooldown will not automatically mean application reset though, he will also have to contact RBL and that's another level of torture.
Yeah I don't have any hope of getting a resolution from RBL on this.. Seen enough from this community and the internet about their horrible support to deter me from contacting them 😓

prc1990

TF Ace
Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.
Any hard enquiry is being made?