• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

himesh8924

TF Select
Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.
r u Hold Any Existing Card with RBL ?

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is it necessary to have Zomato pro membership for this card or just a regular account will work?
Till I got the invite I was not a regular Zomato user and was an active Swiggy user. But I was a Zomato pro member as I got the pro membership complimentary with Regalia or some other card. But with this card you get the pro membership as a complimentary addition. So don't think the pro membership is a pre-requisite.