• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

anu27893

TF Buzz
Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.
When i entered my area pin code it got rejected due to non serviceable area. How Can i choose other pin code and how kyc is performed. Video kyc or physical kyc and can i give address other than that mentioned in aadhar card?

nishadthakur

TF Select
When i entered my area pin code it got rejected due to non serviceable area. How Can i choose other pin code and how kyc is performed. Video kyc or physical kyc and can i give address other than that mentioned in aadhar card?
Yes you can give other address
You need to update the address in zomato
Only the region serviceable by zomato can be added in application
You can use fakegps app for adding address and vkyc

I have done this and today I got physical delivery of card

Vik

TF Buzz
you have to email rbl and Zomato for card linking with your Zomato app.
Yep have already done that. It's been almost a week now and still not linked. How long did this take for you?

Also, does the transactions done on the card before linking automatically show up along with the applicable cashback? Or do I need to nag them separately for it? :unsure:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes you can give other address
You need to update the address in zomato
Only the region serviceable by zomato can be added in application
You can use fakegps app for adding address and vkyc

I have done this and today I got physical delivery of card
Just one question, when the online AADHAR verification was done that time there was no address conflict happened since you have given your friend's address?

nishadthakur

TF Select
Just one question, when the online AADHAR verification was done that time there was no address conflict happened since you have given your friend's address?
No conflict happened with my application,
I don't even gave any income proof or my card statement for same.
I got 2.5L limit
Off topic, at airport, yes bank representative told me that my cibil is strong so no bank will ask me any kind of proof for address as well as income

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I got 2.5L limit
Off topic, at airport, yes bank representative told me that my cibil is strong so no bank will ask me any kind of proof for address as well as income
What was your CIBIL score at that point?

Out of curiosity.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Also Yes bank is the worst
They don't have any consistency inspite of me keeping good balance since years

Their bank representatives have no coordination
Yes bank and Indusind are two private banks that have really confusing policies. Some times they are really really desperate to give you their credit card, to the point where you almost instinctively refuse it but when you do feel like applying they say no, not today.

I mean wtf :ROFLMAO:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got 2.5L limit
Income I can understand but asking for address proof is for different purpose since it is not as per AADHAR.
Anyway your idea is good, today my brother did the same thing for himself, let's see the approval.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i prefer swiggy instead of zomato cause of offer on cc it offer on axis myzone and onecard 40% so using or getting this zomato card feel of no issue, i try to order same thing on both swiggy & zomato , swiggy was cheaper, cause zomato only give 50 rs discount nothing else? I'm missing something

AllSeeker

TF Ace
i prefer swiggy instead of zomato cause of offer on cc it offer on axis myzone and onecard 40% so using or getting this zomato card feel of no issue, i try to order same thing on both swiggy & zomato , swiggy was cheaper, cause zomato only give 50 rs discount nothing else? I'm missing something
True, but this one comes handy when dining out, you do get 5% on offline dining as well, its just it should be recognized as a restaurant by zomato. I mean it should have relevant merchant ID, or it won't be categorized for 5% cashback and it will be only 1%.

Other than that birthday benefit is really good. I can easily line up heavy expenses there. For free card, its fantastic deal.

nishadthakur

TF Select
Bank representatives tell so many things ... Unless it's on record it doesn't have much value
I have applied the yes bank card with my friend's address, and that time also I haven't given any address or income proof, I only got the verification audio call, where they confirm the address and approved my LTF card

anu27893

TF Buzz
I didn't face any adhar mismatch

What I did was
1) added my friend's place as my home also some other location as work
2) installed fake GPS app and changed my location to my friend's
(Keep it on till the process is done)
3) applied the card on zomato, no problem faced(today)
4) kyc done by RBL in 15 mins(asked for my address I told the friend's address)
5) took 2 hrs and they approved the card and I can see the virtual card in zomato app
Aadhar must have same address as friend address? And both will be diffrent obviously so will agent ask for same address proof or home address as given will be valid even if aadhar address is diffrent from friends address. Also do they visit for physical address verification

SoggypastA

TF Premier
Aadhar must have same address as friend address? And both will be diffrent obviously so will agent ask for same address proof or home address as given will be valid even if aadhar address is diffrent from friends address. Also do they visit for physical address verification
My aadhar and delivery address submitted was different and in vkyc she only asked me to read the address on aadhar card. I didn't even used fake gps thingy I guess I was lucky.

nishadthakur

TF Select
No
I live 100 km away from my friend's address, and my pincode is not serviceable by most of the bank, so I give my friends address for the same