• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT IT!!!
Yesterday I dm'd them on Twitter I'm interested can I get ur card, they said me to check app after 24-48 hrs and I got an Invite today 🥳🥳🥳.
This is the fastest KYC and Card generation done for me. Hardly 15 mins check the time on screenshots:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_2022-03-23-17-14-18-94_6c892c42c751c58e81c3e50bc43f1eeb.jpg
Heyy. Can you please tell me that post sharing your contact details with them, after how much time did they respond, asking you to check your zomato account in 24-48 hours?

Yet to get the invite. I will select Bangalore as location.
Is it so that we can select any location even if we are not staying there? Like I stay in Kolkata. And as per anirbanm's case, it got rejected because of the location. So which location shall I choose to get it approved?
Don't they verify or ship the physical card to that selected location?

kunal89

TF Premier
Is it so that we can select any location even if we are not staying there? Like I stay in Kolkata. And as per anirbanm's case, it got rejected because of the location. So which location shall I choose to get it approved?
Don't they verify or ship the physical card to that selected location?
Addresses should be added in zomato. Physical delivery will happen there. No physical verification. Just the delivery. Many people from Kolkata got this card. So it depends on pincode specifically.

My case wasn't rejected due to location ... They had some error so mine was rejected before I could even complete my application
Oh I see. Then you must continue the discussion with Zomato chat and if not resolved then reach to Rblbank & Edition over Twitter for resolution. Hope they can help you with resuming your application.

By when can I expect any response from them?
Or shall I text them again?
I haven't yet received any confirmation for checking the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220325-171828_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220325-171828_Twitter.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 38

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Addresses should be added in zomato. Physical delivery will happen there. No physical verification. Just the delivery. Many people from Kolkata got this card. So it depends on pincode specifically.
Do we have to be present there while doing video KYC, like I selected address in Kolkata, but can I do video KYC from Kharagpur (assume), will that work?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hey I'm from Kharagpur too ... Message me on this forum through DM ...

It should work if location is selected as somewhere in Kolkata
I think this is an issue, I don't know for all banks or especially for RBL Bank, I was trying to do video KYC for my Savings A/c of RBL Bank in November 2021, but they told sir you do your Video KYC from your location in AADHAR. so, I am not sure that they follow the same rules for CC also?

Do we have to be present there while doing video KYC, like I selected address in Kolkata, but can I do video KYC from Kharagpur (assume), will that work?
When its video KYC, held virtually, you can say that you are in kolkata, right, since you've already mentioned kolkata as your city in the main application. You can skip mentioning that you're currently staying in KGP

pprakash11

TF Prestige
When its video KYC, held virtually, you can say that you are in kolkata, right, since you've already mentioned kolkata as your city in the main application.
No, Actually they tell you to allow location access so that they can track your location else they don't do the video KYC, this is a mandatory option I believe.

No, Actually they tell you to allow location access so that they can track your location else they don't do the video KYC, this is a mandatory option I believe.
In that case, if you use an Android device, you can try using any mock GPS app to replicate your current location as Kolkata and then allow location access to the KYC Verification process to get the work done.
Not sure if this would work but you can atleast give this an attempt, if possible.

kunal89

TF Premier
I think this is an issue, I don't know for all banks or especially for RBL Bank, I was trying to do video KYC for my Savings A/c of RBL Bank in November 2021, but they told sir you do your Video KYC from your location in AADHAR. so, I am not sure that they follow the same rules for CC also?
Not true, kyc lady asked me where I'm sitting right now and what is adhaar pin. Both are different. Your adhaar pin doesn't matter. You delivery location should be serviceable.
So if you have friends in other city, you can surely choose that location for better approval.