• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

Mayank saini

TF Buzz
Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.
Is this available only in metro city or is it available all over India.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, thanks for this thread. Have requested via twitter and got the invite today. But on applying it was rejected after cibil hit. The customer support mentioned that there was a temporary issue and asked to reinstall app and try later. Did anyone else face similar issue ? Thanks

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi, thanks for this thread. Have requested via twitter and got the invite today. But on applying it was rejected after cibil hit. The customer support mentioned that there was a temporary issue and asked to reinstall app and try later. Did anyone else face similar issue ? Thanks
do you have any rbl card?
if yes email them and request to upgrade your card to Zomato Edition card

kunal89

TF Premier
Zomato RBL edition classic Approved!!

Messaged zomato edition on Twitter and provided mobile number.
Got invite after 1.5days
Provided PAN in application and address to deliver card. My address was in Bangalore.
Immediately enquiry added in cibil and limit was approved within seconds. Limit 2.5L
Added few more details and scheduled VKYC.
After VKYC approved, card will be visible.

Great hack by this post creator. Thanks!!
Screenshot_20220325-101144_Zomato.jpg

pprakash11

TF Prestige
My area is non serviceable but I got invitation, can I apply in metro area and can do vkyc also. But pan card address will be from non service area only. Is it OK?
How to know which area is serviceable and which area is not ? Has anyone contacted to enquire this issue further, because we are getting invitation but getting rejected!

Zomato RBL edition classic Approved!!

Messaged zomato edition on Twitter and provided mobile number.
Got invite after 1.5days
Provided PAN in application and address to deliver card. My address was in Bangalore.
Immediately enquiry added in cibil and limit was approved within seconds. Limit 2.5L
Added few more details and scheduled VKYC.
After VKYC approved, card will be visible.

Great hack by this post creator. Thanks!!
Screenshot_20220325-101144_Zomato.jpg
Congratulations Kunal! and Thanks a lot,.