• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

StanC card approved with Amazon Pay card statement

AsB

TF Ace
Finally my StanC card was approved after 10 long days.
Let me share the entire process for Salaried employees.

Applied on 5 Feb 2023

Got call from employee on 6 Feb to complete my application
Application stuck because there was something wrong with their application. My Permanent address was not getting filled up. The employee called and said that application may be rejected if not followed.

Gave up hope

Then next day, I thought of giving it one last try. Turns out the IT people who developed the applications didnt do enough testing. When the "Preferred mailing address" is set to Current, only Current address is allowed to be filled up, and Permanent addressis disabled. So, all I did was select Current address as preferred, filled it up, selected Permanent address, filled it up, and selected Current address finally, as Permanent address is not serviceable.

Called the employee again, and asked her to complete the rest of the application.

The employee was very good/sketchy. She increased my total declared gross annual income to double of what is my current value. And told me that when vkyc happens, I need to say this new value of annual income , not my original. Then she asked me the Salary account number, name of bank, and a credit card with highest limit. I gave her Amazon Pay card. At that time, she didnt ask me for statement

On 10 Feb , VKYV happened

On 11 Feb, I was asked to share the latest Credit card statement to bank employee's email address (ending with @sc.com) I shared Amazon Pay statement. No front photo or anything, of the card

On 13 Feb, got a mesagae that VkYc is successful.

On 14 Feb , got an email to my official email address , and I had to reply them with my date of joining and current designation. Within minutes of this, card got approved.

Last edited:

Patil007

TF Ace

Applied on 5 Feb 2023

Application stuck because there was something wrong with their application. My Permanent address was not getting filled up. The employee called and said that application may be rejected if not followed.

Gave up hope

Then next day, I thought of giving it one last try. Turns out the IT people who developed the applications didnt do enough testing. When the "Preferred mailing address" is set to Current, only Current address is allowed to be filled up, and Permanent addressis disabled. So, all I did was select Current address as preferred, filled it up, selected Permanent address, filled it up, and selected Current address finally, as Permanent address is not serviceable.

Called the employee again, and asked her to complete the rest of the application.

The agent was very good/sketchy. She increased my total declared gross annual income to double of what is my current value. And told me that when vkyc happens, I need to say this new value of annual income , not my original. Then she asked me the Salary account number, name of bank, and a credit card with highest limit. I gave her Amazon Pay card. At that time, she didnt ask me for statement

On 11 Feb, I was asked to share the latest Credit card statement to bank employee's email address (ending with @sc.com) I shared Amazon Pay statement. No front photo or anything, of the card

On 14 Feb , got an email to my official email address , and I had to reply them with my date of joining and current designation. Within minutes of this, card got approved.
Is it LTF 😜

AsB

TF Ace
But Smart card is better no? With half of this cards fee
The card fee is 250 + GST.

Their online application didnt allow me to apply for any other card, even though my salary was enough for it. I even tried increasing the salary amount insanely like to 1 lakh per month, just to see, what the problem was. Even then, they were not allowing to proceed for even Smart. So, I went for plat rewards, to be upgraded later

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Their online application didnt allow me to apply for any other card, even though my salary was enough for it. I even tried increasing the salary amount insanely like to 1 lakh per month, just to see, what the problem was. Even then, they were not allowing to proceed for even Smart. So, I went for plat rewards, to be upgraded later
Strange! This might be linked to your existing card history or something like that then.

AsB

TF Ace
Strange! This might be linked to your existing card history or something like that then.
I dont think so. Cibil enquiry happens somewhere in between, after PAN card is entered. In the initial few steps, there would be no cibil enquiry. So, they may not know what cards I already have.
And I didnt hold StanC card before this.

naman200

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Applied on 5 Feb 2023

Gave up hope

The agent was very good/sketchy. She increased my total declared gross annual income to double of what is my current value. And told me that when vkyc happens, I need to say this new value of annual income , not my original. Then she asked me the Salary account number, name of bank, and a credit card with highest limit. I gave her Amazon Pay card. At that time, she didnt ask me for statement

Can you please share me the number they called from. My application is done just the last process is left

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

I tried applying. But my application is stuck at 2nd step where we fill every detail like address n PAN. When I'm submitting, its stuck at 'processing'. Tried 3-4 times. Don't know how lazy that website guy was 😂