• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligibility of StanC EasyMyTrip CC

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Hi Technofino members. Can anyone please guide me what is the minimum or average salary criterion for StanC Easy My Trip CC? I got calls several times from StanC/third part cc partners about the pre approval of the card but I haven't shown and interest since I forced to use IRCTC/Balmer Lawrie/Ashoka Travels for ticket booking. I would like to avail their card for international lounges using priority pass.

Gaara

TF Ace
Hi Technofino members. Can anyone please guide me what is the minimum or average salary criterion for StanC Easy My Trip CC? I got calls several times from StanC/third part cc partners about the pre approval of the card but I haven't shown and interest since I forced to use IRCTC/Balmer Lawrie/Ashoka Travels for ticket booking. I would like to avail their card for international lounges using priority pass.
  1. For Salaried Individuals:
    • There is no specific average income bar for salaried individuals.
    • You mentioned that I tried the application process by entering an income range of 25,000 to 35,000.
    • The application proceeded successfully.
  2. For Business Income Eligibility:
    • The eligibility criteria for business income are different.
    • To qualify, the annual income (ITR) must be greater than 36 lakhs.
    • If the entered income is less than this threshold, the application does not proceed.

1710168292542.png