• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Solved] How to get the full KYC done for ICICI bank ?

Makkar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to buy 50K Swiggy voucher from Gyftr. Swiggy wallet that has a limit of 10k per month, where as a full KYCed user is having a limit of 1 lakh per month. I am not a ICICI customer how can I get this done ??

I am planning to buy 50K Swiggy voucher from Gyftr. Swiggy wallet that has a limit of 10k per month, where as a full KYCed user is having a limit of 1 lakh per month. I am not a ICICI customer how can I get this done ??
I don't think there is any other way to do it. You have to have icici relationship. Btw you can purchase swiggy vouchers via amazon at 8% cashback + your credit card reward.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I believe swiggy money wallet is powered by ICICI. So that is the reason you can use only ICICI Bank kyc.

Makkar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They didn't allow some time ago as they have to verify KYC and it will cost them money. Only way is ICICI account but I am not sure whether they even allow that now. You cannot even add balance now and only gift vouchers are possible.
I do have amazon ICICI credit card as well, will that qualify as KYC ? and yeah adding balancing is disabled but luckily redeeming Gyftr vouchers is still possible.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had the same issue even though I had ICICI account. After back and forth emails for 1 month they finally increased it to 1lakh.
You need to install ICICI pockets app and complete full kyc there as well.

Makkar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had the same issue even though I had ICICI account. After back and forth emails for 1 month they finally increased it to 1lakh.
You need to install ICICI pockets app and complete full kyc there as well.

Pockets app showing this status, can you share the email address ??
IMG_2022.PNG

Tejo

TF Legend
They didn't allow some time ago as they have to verify KYC and it will cost them money. Only way is ICICI account but I am not sure whether they even allow that now. You cannot even add balance now and only gift vouchers are possible.
Go to any small end icici branch, they will open with just 2k to 5k. Say them near branch or branch area, you are working.

It will be plus while applying apay icici card too.

Makkar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Limit increased to 1Lakh, did a followup with swiggy customer care saying that my kyc is already done on pockets app. They took 10 days of time but resolved the issue.