• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

theda

TF Premier
If you ever create a Fixed Deposit through Paytm or Airtel Payments bank then those deposits are maintained by Indusind Bank. Now If you never had a relationship with Indusind Bank then Paytm/Airtel will share your KYC details with them. thus generating a customer id.

After this if you try to open a Indusind or INDIE account online it will show an error that you are already a customer so you can't proceed online.

For me, I wanted the INDIE account really bad but it says your AADHAR is not linked. And the only solution for that was to open a normal Indusind account and then go to net banking and link aadhar. But I couldn't do It online as I had a Paytm FD.

Luckily I knew an agent from Indusind Bank. So, I contacted him and he asked my PAN number to search in his system. After few minutes my problem was fixed.

The best thing is that I did not have to complete the Video kyc as they already had my kyc details. My account got opened within minutes.

The problem was that when registering to indusmobile. It treated me as existing customer so asked for debit card details which I did not had. So, I had to wait until my debit card was delivered to use the account.

But as soon I got the debit card, I registered for netbanking, linked the aadhar and opnened Indie account.

I got the indusind delite account with delite debit card which had 5% cashback on fuel, dining and entertainment. Also recently got 4% cashback offer on making payment of 20000 through debit card between OCT-NOV.

I asked him If I can share his number with others and he said yes. So, if you are having the same problem DM me or ask here I will share his contact details.

Edit: Can't share his contact details anymore as he asked me not to. But If anyone need help DM me your contact details I will give it to him and he will contact you back.

Last edited:

Das.N

TF Ace
Anyone facing this issue will have to link aadhar using netbanking. Go to NetBanking> Service request> Indusnet request> Link your Aadhar

Also please note that while doing so you must select DBT option.

And one more thing it may show an error after clicking submit but don't worry, try opening indie account after 24 hours it will proceed.
Thanks for the information

tsingla07

TF Buzz
Today i tried opening delite account. I made an initial deposit and paid debit card fee. But now i have not received any sms or something. I dont know whats going on. I even contacted their customer care, they said that account number is not generated and have registered a complaint. What should i do.

theda

TF Premier
Today i tried opening delite account. I made an initial deposit and paid debit card fee. But now i have not received any sms or something. I dont know whats going on. I even contacted their customer care, they said that account number is not generated and have registered a complaint. What should i do.
Something seems off here. You already had a FD relationship with Indusind, How were you able to open the account online?

AFAIK It will show an error on the first step after entering mobile number.

tsingla07

TF Buzz
Something seems off here. You already had a FD relationship with Indusind, How were you able to open the account online?

AFAIK It will show an error on the first step after entering mobile number.
I don't know, but I was able to start the application. Today I will receive the debit card for delite account.

Do anyone know if wallet load transactions on debit card count towards fee reversal?

SarPanch

TF Buzz
My problem is little strange, I m getting the error on entering my PAN Card and it says I have an existing relationship with the bank. But I had none.

I sent an email and had multiple follow ups on the call, they say my Adhar is not tokenized and I wonder how and why this error, Upon asking what relationship I hold, they had no answer.

theda

TF Premier
My problem is little strange, I m getting the error on entering my PAN Card and it says I have an existing relationship with the bank. But I had none.

I sent an email and had multiple follow ups on the call, they say my Adhar is not tokenized and I wonder how and why this error, Upon asking what relationship I hold, they had no answer.
Check you DM and follow the step to resolve the problem.

cleverpappu

TF Premier
What happened next. When your account number generated? I paid debit card fees + initial deposit. No sms and nothing. When trying for vkyc error is showing that details are not present in the system. What to do now? Customer care saying the can’t fetch any details from mobile number or account number. Its been already 5 days since i made the initial deposit

theda

TF Premier
I'm getting this error, i had delight account before but i closed
Can you help please
You had this error because you have a customer id without any account linked to it. There is two method to fix this.
1. Visit a branch to delete your customer id (CIF)
2. Reopen your old account or open a new account

And about 2nd method since you already had a delight account you can't open another account online. You have to visit a branch and either reopen the old account or open a new account offline.

Once you have an active account linked to the customer id you will be able proceed further.

RazaDroid

TF Buzz
You had this error because you have a customer id without any account linked to it. There is two method to fix this.

And about 2nd method since you already had a delight account you can't open another account online. You have to visit a branch and either reopen the old account or open a new account offline.

Once you have an active account linked to the customer id you will be able proceed further.
I'm not in India right now 😑

Last edited:

RazaDroid

TF Buzz

Any possibility to delete Custom ID online

RazaDroid

TF Buzz

Manager is saying they can't delete the Customer ID