• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Serious Security Glitch in ICICI Bank's iMobile Alert

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What is your take on the issue?
Are you planning to get a new card?
No . I am not going to get new cards.
Now that I got access to my cards , I checked the settings.. everything looked normal..
Except for domestic online transactions everything else is by default disabled for all my cards across all banks..
Ad also generaly ,I set limits ( both per transaction and monthly where available) for my domestic online usage..

Everything looked normal for me, so not getting new cards

Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
Fw6L4o4aQAAU2Nw.jpg
GMBKKEQXIAAzayQ

ICICI is saying Sab Changa si

Byproduct of employing third grade IT team .. this issue should have never happened in the dreams also...
And also,
As part of cost cutting, they remove many IT employees, putting massive pressure on the current employees ,leading to these kinds of catastrophic events..
We have no way of knowing if this is the case. This is just conjecture. It is also possible that they hired a very good IT team, very well staffed in terms of numbers, paid them very well, and still the team screwed up by providing the infamous Indian IT coolie tier of service and competency that American engineers often complain about.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Update:
ICICI Bank has instructed its delivery partners to immediately return all in-transit debit and credit card deliveries to the bank.
So, is this the reason my card is returning back? I thought it's because of wrong mobile number.

But why am I not receiving OTP for the old card? It's still valid till May.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So, is this the reason my card is returning back? I thought it's because of wrong mobile number.

But why am I not receiving OTP for the old card? It's still valid till May.
At present cards section is in a mess. Wait for a few days before drawing any conclusions

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My cards section working absolutely fine as of now…
BAU for me…
1714116213425.png