• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay credit card glitch or something else

sam345

TF Neo
Hey recently i found some problem to transact by my rupay credit card i found that card not working on some merchants when i tried with bhim they showing risk threshold warning but this error persist since 4 days.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hey recently i found some problem to transact by my rupay credit card i found that card not working on some merchants when i tried with bhim they showing risk threshold warning but this error persist since 4 days.
Merchants not accepting payments from Rupay CC.

Ecoli8

TF Select
No glitch dude, they have definitely turned off rupay cc acceptance in upi. I tried in Mio Amore the other day via paytm and bhim. Showed error.

cardex

TF Premier
No glitch dude, they have definitely turned off rupay cc acceptance in upi. I tried in Mio Amore the other day via paytm and bhim. Showed error.
same. rupay cc , tata bye bye, gaya. so much for cashless economy.

Last edited: