• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Second Axis credit card LTF possibility.

iM23

TF Select
I have an LTF Axis credit card and on the app I can see that Axis is again offering me a lot of pre-approved cards but all are paid. I am also getting calls from them but they are also saying only the first card can be LTF. So, is there any chance that somehow I can get a second Axis card as LTF or they really don't allow a user to have more than one LTF card?

And yes, whenever axis credit card team is calling me, they are saying that all the cards that are being shown on the app, are a part of upgrade offer. So, I cannot get any of them as LTF. But as far as I know (from SBI card team), upgrade offer blocks the old card and new one replaces it. What's the case for Axis?

Last edited:

suhasa010

TF Premier
On call they are saying that it's an upgrade offer and I can still use the previous card. I don't get it. And this 'upgrade' term is nowhere showing on the app. It's just showing the pre-approved cards.
Apply separately when LTF offer is going on for any cards. Then you'll get it as LTF.

drsel

TF Legend
On call they are saying that it's an upgrade offer and I can still use the previous card. I don't get it. And this 'upgrade' term is nowhere showing on the app. It's just showing the pre-approved cards.
Mind you these lifetime free cards are no big deal.
Try to get the top 3 best Axis cards because only 3 are allowed per customer

iM23

TF Select
Apply separately when LTF offer is going on for any cards. Then you'll get it as LTF.
But then I have to provide income proof which I can't. And now they are giving Neo as LTF and that is not a good card. Actually, I was thinking if I could get the Ace as LTF as I read some users got that.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group

Pure lies. Don't fall for this scam by Axis agents.

Firstly, they are likely agents who get a commission for new cards, but not for upgrades. If you want to check if you are eligible for upgrade, contact Axis directly via phone or chat and ask if you are eligible for any particular card.

LTF upgrade is impossible (from what I know). Just forget it.

Secondly, what those scammers / agents told you is a lie or half truth. They tell you that it is an upgrade, but it is actually a new card. You can again verify this by getting in touch with the customer care and by asking them how long you can use the existing card if you proceed with the upgrade. They'd tell it is only for 45 days, after you upgrade that takes hardly 10 minutes as it is done over OTP initiated by Axis. This OTP will clearly mention that the OTP is for upgrade of your existing card to whatever the new card is (for example Axis Ace). The OTP initiated by agents will only contain generic info something like this is the OTP for the latest application (and do not share with anyone), but you will be forced to share this, if you proceed with the scammers.

When I had some l leisure time, I played with those guys / girls and got to know how they scam. Don't fall for it. Report them in Trai DND app, block them and fill the following DND form too...

You will stop receiving the calls from agents in appr a month after doing all the steps.

If you still receive calls, send an email to nodal officer and then after sometime to RBI. Most bank people including agents are scared when they hear the three letters (RBI).

If you still want to ignore this post and want to proceed with those Axis people and if you have plenty of time, go ahead and get everything in writing (not WhatsApp message), using an official email address. When things go wrong, you need written proof to show to RBI. Courts may take WhatsApp messages and recordings, though. RBI has faster mechanism to solve most issues than a court.

iM23

TF Select
Pure lies. Don't fall for this scam by Axis agents.

Firstly, they are likely agents who get a commission for new cards, but not for upgrades. If you want to check if you are eligible for upgrade, contact Axis directly via phone or chat and ask if you are eligible for any particular card.

LTF upgrade is impossible (from what I know). Just forget it.

Secondly, what those scammers / agents told you is a lie or half truth. They tell you that it is an upgrade, but it is actually a new card. You can again verify this by getting in touch with the customer care and by asking them how long you can use the existing card if you proceed with the upgrade. They'd tell it is only for 45 days, after you upgrade that takes hardly 10 minutes as it is done over OTP initiated by Axis. This OTP will clearly mention that the OTP is for upgrade of your existing card to whatever the new card is (for example Axis Ace). The OTP initiated by agents will only contain generic info something like this is the OTP for the latest application (and do not share with anyone), but you will be forced to share this, if you proceed with the scammers.

When I had some l leisure time, I played with those guys / girls and got to know how they scam. Don't fall for it. Report them in Trai DND app, block them and fill the following DND form too...

You will stop receiving the calls from agents in appr a month after doing all the steps.

If you still receive calls, send an email to nodal officer and then after sometime to RBI. Most bank people including agents are scared when they hear the three letters (RBI).

If you still want to ignore this post and want to proceed with those Axis people and if you have plenty of time, go ahead and get everything in writing (not WhatsApp message), using an official email address. When things go wrong, you need written proof to show to RBI. Courts may take WhatsApp messages and recordings, though. RBI has faster mechanism to solve most issues than a court.
Got it, thank you for such a detailed reply. One thing, my friends and I got the first Axis cards LTF through the agents. At that time, the Axis app was showing me a lot of pre-approved card offers but paid. The agent called me and said the card will also be LTF along with pre-approval and the shown limit on the app if I apply through him. And that happened. Now, Axis app is again showing me a lot of cards pre-approved along with the current limit. If I want to get another card as LTF, is there any chance to get it just as I got the first one? I wish to get the Ace card.

prashu

TF Premier
Got it, thank you for such a detailed reply. One thing, my friends and I got the first Axis cards LTF through the agents. At that time, the Axis app was showing me a lot of pre-approved card offers but paid. The agent called me and said the card will also be LTF along with pre-approval and the shown limit on the app if I apply through him. And that happened. Now, Axis app is again showing me a lot of cards pre-approved along with the current limit. If I want to get another card as LTF, is there any chance to get it just as I got the first one? I wish to get the Ace card.
Even i was looking for the answer , if i could get pre-approved cards as LTF...

iM23

TF Select
Even i was looking for the answer , if i could get pre-approved cards as LTF...
Do you have any Axis credit card? If not, then most probably you will get e call from them and they will offer you one of the entry level cards LTF. My question is if I already have one Axis LTF card, can I get a second one?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have an LTF Axis credit card and on the app I can see that Axis is again offering me a lot of pre-approved cards but all are paid. I am also getting calls from them but they are also saying only the first card can be LTF. So, is there any chance that somehow I can get a second Axis card as LTF or they really don't allow a user to have more than one LTF card?

And yes, whenever axis credit card team is calling me, they are saying that all the cards that are being shown on the app, are a part of upgrade offer. So, I cannot get any of them as LTF. But as far as I know (from SBI card team), upgrade offer blocks the old card and new one replaces it. What's the case for Axis?
see it simple as plain vanilla.. if axis bank is running a Offer providing an LTF cc for a limited period. you can grab it only certain situation would hinder it has any past axis cc approval/decline in last 3/6 month(it either 3 or 6 not sure) that it. you can apply and for suggestions never call CS of axis they sell whatever they wanna sell to the customer.
and in the pre-approved thing on the app is the incentives in a way it want user to upgrade their existing cc so they will never provide a user to upgrade from one LTF?FYF to Another LTF/FYF.

prashu

TF Premier
Do you have any Axis credit card? If not, then most probably you will get e call from them and they will offer you one of the entry level cards LTF. My question is if I already have one Axis LTF card, can I get a second one?
I am holding Flipkart axis and 7 paid pre-approved offers..

iM23

TF Select
Pre approved LTF that too with AXIS

1 chance in 1 trillions situation
I think it's not that rare in case of the very first Axis card. Saying so as my friends and I got our very first Axis cards pre-approved and LTF. We just had to apply through their special (don't remember the name) channel.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
I think it's not that rare in case of the very first Axis card. Saying so as my friends and I got our very first Axis cards pre-approved and LTF. We just had to apply through their special (don't remember the name) channel.
Apply through Special channel makes possibility to get LTF card from axis

I am talking in Netbanking or Mobile app

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group

Unfortunately, no idea. I was talking about virtual agents. Since, you have access to real agents (in-person), you may try your luck again. Good luck. 👍

mailmenow

TF Premier
Yes. You may get 2nd LTF card also. I got my MYZONE card as LTF via axis app and after that I got flipkart card as LTF in flipkart app within a couple of minutes based on the current using card.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Yes. You may get 2nd LTF card also. I got my MYZONE card as LTF via axis app and after that I got flipkart card as LTF in flipkart app within a couple of minutes based on the current using card.
Don't get confused. I got MYZONE in 2020 and flipkart card in 2021 which approved instantly via flipkart app by entering current card details only..