• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scam Alert for Amex Referral ⚠️

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Scam ???

What kind of this

Explain this
Whole Story is this guy @Martius posted in a thread that he is giving amazon pay voucher if we apply amex card from his referal link and card gets approved too. I expressed my interest in the thread. (These posts are deleted by moderators as this was not allowed so I dont have proof for this but have all chats screenshots in dm one). Then this guy dmed me asking if I am interested and he'll provide 4k voucher for 1 card approval , 8k for 2 cards and 10k for trifecta.
I asked him is he seriously giving this much amount to which he said yes. I confimed twice and he said he'll give 4k voucher of any brand for amex card approval using his referral link after I send the approval screenshot. Reason he gave for high amount - "Only thing is I am only looking for 48000 MR points since i am planning to use it for Taj hotel booking in the near future so I already have got 2 people who’ve applied so i will only be taking in 4 more applications where i can provide the Gift cards so whenever you decide to apply just ping me!!". I got convinced and I said yes to this and applied through his referral link on 10th. My application got approved on 12th afternoon and I pinged him screenshot in the evening but he has ghosted me .
There is a similar case with @the_dark_knight where he has encountered the same chats and same scam by @Martius .

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Whole Story is this guy @Martius posted in a thread that he is giving amazon pay voucher if we apply amex card from his referal link and card gets approved too. I expressed my interest in the thread. (These posts are deleted by moderators as this was not allowed so I dont have proof for this but have all chats screenshots in dm one). Then this guy dmed me asking if I am interested and he'll provide 4k voucher for 1 card approval , 8k for 2 cards and 10k for trifecta.
I asked him is he seriously giving this much amount to which he said yes. I confimed twice and he said he'll give 4k voucher of any brand for amex card approval using his referral link after I send the approval screenshot. Reason he gave for high amount - "Only thing is I am only looking for 48000 MR points since i am planning to use it for Taj hotel booking in the near future so I already have got 2 people who’ve applied so i will only be taking in 4 more applications where i can provide the Gift cards so whenever you decide to apply just ping me!!". I got convinced and I said yes to this and applied through his referral link on 10th. My application got approved on 12th afternoon and I pinged him screenshot in the evening but he has ghosted me .
There is a similar case with @the_dark_knight where he has encountered the same chats and same scam by @Martius .
10th oct na Am i taking right here ?