• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Smart card application expecting >36LPA tax returns

lordtottuu

TF Buzz
I'm trying to add the Ultimate to my existing Infinia and Magnus to handle rent transactions. I've heard as a non-salaried person, it's hard to get a SC card so I'm trying to apply for the basic Smart card and then upgrade later.

On the application form, it's showing that the income requirement is >36LPA even for the base Smart card. Tried applying for the Platinum rewards card and it shows the same. I'm attaching a screenshot as well. Any idea what's going on?

Attachments

• ZZ.png
    ZZ.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 68

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to add the Ultimate to my existing Infinia and Magnus to handle rent transactions. I've heard as a non-salaried person, it's hard to get a SC card so I'm trying to apply for the basic Smart card and then upgrade later.

On the application form, it's showing that the income requirement is >36LPA even for the base Smart card. Tried applying for the Platinum rewards card and it shows the same. I'm attaching a screenshot as well. Any idea what's going on?
Self employed are not in SCB’s target or other way I can say they prefer much the salaried metro living ppl

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there a chance of approval if I apply offline through a branch? Will opening a premium relationship with them help?
Can be tried depending upon their mood it may go through however the minimum balance requirements as below:
Premium banking 15lac
Priority banking 30lac
Private banking 50lac
FYI I hold premium relationship but still my card limit they offered to me is very less like 249900 only

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there a chance of approval if I apply offline through a branch? Will opening a premium relationship with them help?
Yes. I opened a Priority account and deposited 50 lakhs in FDs. They promised me a card within a month. Self employed. They got me the Super Value Titanium with 5 lakhs limit after about a month. Special approval was needed.