• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stuck with sc smart card

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to get SC smart card FYF? I can easily get it via paying 1 rupee as I am existing customer with SC Ultimate, but FYF offer is applicable only for new customers and not existing customers.

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Is there a way to get SC smart card FYF? I can easily get it via paying 1 rupee as I am existing customer with SC Ultimate, but FYF offer is applicable only for new customers and not existing customers.
Well, you've answered your own question. The offer you are talking about is only applicable for new customers. And AFAIK, existing customers can't get it FYF.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Yes, it is difficult to get FYF for existing. Initially, I was offered FYF for SC smart and just before renewal I closed it. after 1 month, again FYF pre approved offer popped up and then applied again same SC smart. I even got 1k voucher this time.

I don't know whether this will work for all.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, it is difficult to get FYF for existing. Initially, I was offered FYF for SC smart and just before renewal I closed it. after 1 month, again FYF pre approved offer popped up and then applied again same SC smart. I even got 1k voucher this time.

I don't know whether this will work for all.
Thanks. Where do you see pre approved offers? Visible on the app?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you please explain how you managed to get 2 SC credit cards, I have a Smart Cc which was pre approved. Now got a platinum pre approved with almost +50% limit.
But the customer care person stated I have to cancel the smart card. In order to get Platinum.
Account holder? How did u get the 2nd pre-approved card from SC? Do they keep offering pre-approved cards again and again?

KLB@96

TF Premier
Account holder? How did u get the 2nd pre-approved card from SC? Do they keep offering pre-approved cards again and again?
I also got my second Stan C card delivered today. Have Ease my trip and applied directly on website for smart card and did one rupee trx and got the card delivered directly after few days