• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Platinum Rewards card approved without document within 6 hours.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

Hello Everyone,

Standard charter bank's credit card was never in my wish list, As I did many research that like SBI they will not give me LTF card without salary account.

But, Last week SC guys came in my company and was offering LTF EasyMyTrip card for Salary account. I refused and asked them to give any other card LTF. They were ready to give FYF SmartValue card with Oneplus buds. But I refused that too.

Today, I got to know in other Youtuber's Telegram channel that SC is offering LTF card, So I applied.

Today 20th March, Around 1 PM, I applied from SC bank's official website, Filled basic details, Name, address, PAN, Current and permanent address, income details, office address etc, Option was to select Income proof as Either Payslip or other bank card starement. I selected Paylsip. For identity proof Option was VoterId, Passport or driving license. I selected Driving license.

Post that application was submited and got Congratulation message that "Application with number got approved in principle".

There was document tab, So I thought they will later enable it for upload. I they never did :).

Got call from customer care after 1 hour and verified my email address and mobile number and said you will receive SMS just select otp and do Ekyc. It was Aadhaar based ekyc which I did.

After 2 Hour got call from same executive and asked me for OTP. I already watched videos over YouTube So, I was aware that SC bank ask OTP for credit card application over call. So I gave that OTP to her over call and post verification she said VKYC link will come on mail and SMS.

Got VKYC link within 10 min and completed VKYC via link received on email.

Video KYC: They took my Photo, PAN original photo and need to read OTP from screen. Later he asked me many questions for confirmation: Name, Mobile number, DOB, address PIN, office address, Product you applied, Annual salary etc.

and Done.

Got SMS and emails with credit card last four digit number and other onboarding details :love:

Hope it is LTF after spending Rs. 500 within 30 days 😅

Can I complaint to RBI BO against SCB even if the 30 days window have not been passed? I am getting vague replies from SCB..... PNO is saying that my Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card has Joining and Annual Fees, Chat support is saying that my credit card is LTF. Call support is saying that my credit card is chargeable.... I should have avoided to apply for SCB's credit card at first.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Can I complaint to RBI BO against SCB even if the 30 days window have not been passed? I am getting vague replies from SCB..... PNO is saying that my Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card has Joining and Annual Fees, Chat support is saying that my credit card is LTF. Call support is saying that my credit card is chargeable.... I should have avoided to apply for SCB's credit card at first.
No need to complaint to RVI, just email to head.service@sc.om, If youre lucky, they will reverse your membership fee twice.

check below thread

Had a conversation with the customercare executive and I was informed that the credit card will become LTF post generation of the 1st credit card statement and the Joining Fee will be billed in the first statement itself. A spend of Rs 500 or more is required within 30 days of the credit card issuance to reverse the Joining Fee and post fee reversal system will automatically convert Platinum Rewards credit card to LTF for NTB SC credit card customers.

sharma

TF Premier
Had a conversation with the customercare executive and I was informed that the credit card will become LTF post generation of the 1st credit card statement and the Joining Fee will be billed in the first statement itself. A spend of Rs 500 or more is required within 30 days of the credit card issuance to reverse the Joining Fee and post fee reversal system will automatically convert Platinum Rewards credit card to LTF for NTB SC credit card customers.
In my case I was not even charged any joining fee, I have spent 2k in that billing cycle.

thekirang

TF Select
:love:

Hello Everyone,

Standard charter bank's credit card was never in my wish list, As I did many research that like SBI they will not give me LTF card without salary account.

But, Last week SC guys came in my company and was offering LTF EasyMyTrip card for Salary account. I refused and asked them to give any other card LTF. They were ready to give FYF SmartValue card with Oneplus buds. But I refused that too.

Today, I got to know in other Youtuber's Telegram channel that SC is offering LTF card, So I applied.

Today 20th March, Around 1 PM, I applied from SC bank's official website, Filled basic details, Name, address, PAN, Current and permanent address, income details, office address etc, Option was to select Income proof as Either Payslip or other bank card starement. I selected Paylsip. For identity proof Option was VoterId, Passport or driving license. I selected Driving license.

Post that application was submited and got Congratulation message that "Application with number got approved in principle".

There was document tab, So I thought they will later enable it for upload. I they never did :).

Got call from customer care after 1 hour and verified my email address and mobile number and said you will receive SMS just select otp and do Ekyc. It was Aadhaar based ekyc which I did.

After 2 Hour got call from same executive and asked me for OTP. I already watched videos over YouTube So, I was aware that SC bank ask OTP for credit card application over call. So I gave that OTP to her over call and post verification she said VKYC link will come on mail and SMS.

Got VKYC link within 10 min and completed VKYC via link received on email.

Video KYC: They took my Photo, PAN original photo and need to read OTP from screen. Later he asked me many questions for confirmation: Name, Mobile number, DOB, address PIN, office address, Product you applied, Annual salary etc.

and Done.

Got SMS and emails with credit card last four digit number and other onboarding details :love:

Hope it is LTF after spending Rs. 500 within 30 days 😅
Same,
approved in principle,
Done Ekyc,
vkyc link also received on mail.

but NO OTP or call received from cc .

agent is instructing me not to do vkyc before receiving of OTP...

What to do now??

Last edited:

gobsy

TF Select
H
Same,
approved in principle,
Done Ekyc,

What to do now??
Any update? My application is also approved in principle. But didn't receive anything else on mail or SMS.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Same,
approved in principle,
Done Ekyc,

What to do now??
SC worst application process. I've applied 5 times, it always says approved in Principle
After OTP confirmation call I get direct message that my vkyc has been completed but customer care keep asking me to do vkyc
When I say I haven't received the link they just cut the call. And after that no way to check application status nothing

Bhai card nai dena toh sidha sidha bol do na 🥲

zaid_2913

TF Premier
SC worst application process. I've applied 5 times, it always says approved in Principle
After OTP confirmation call I get direct message that my vkyc has been completed but customer care keep asking me to do vkyc
When I say I haven't received the link they just cut the call. And after that no way to check application status nothing

What is the gap period between each application? I heard if it is less than 3 months they will not ask for VKYC.

Hisoka

TF Ace
What is the gap period between each application? I heard if it is less than 3 months they will not ask for VKYC.
Yes I’m aware. But these bank guys don’t know. Either way, there’s no reason for my application to get rejected so many times. Even my SBI Cashback got approved after 4th attempt. I don’t even need that card anymore, it’s just the sense of defeat I want to get rid of 🫠

RajMahadik

TF Premier

Isme cache hai... same happening with me in last 3_4 attempts...

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Yes I’m aware. But these bank guys don’t know. Either way, there’s no reason for my application to get rejected so many times. Even my SBI Cashback got approved after 4th attempt. I don’t even need that card anymore, it’s just the sense of defeat I want to get rid of 🫠
Bhai kitta cibil hit karoge..
Did you aware SCB hard hit cibil 2 times for each application in some cases...
Particular in my case hitted cibil for 8 times [ 4 times applied ]
Even though central government employee n applied as salaried slips n statement...

But successfully approved in this month with zero docs..
Amex gold 5 feb
Hsbc plat 6 feb
Scb 7 feb

3 In a row ...

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even though central government employee n applied as salaried slips n statement...

Amex gold 5 feb
Hsbc plat 6 feb
Scb 7 feb

3 In a row ...
Not so easy task. Congratulations 🎉

Hisoka

TF Ace

Amex gold 5 feb
Hsbc plat 6 feb
Scb 7 feb

3 In a row ...
The fact that you applied 4 times and still informing me about CIBIL enquiries 😂