• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Platinum Rewards card approved without document within 6 hours.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

Hello Everyone,

Standard charter bank's credit card was never in my wish list, As I did many research that like SBI they will not give me LTF card without salary account.

But, Last week SC guys came in my company and was offering LTF EasyMyTrip card for Salary account. I refused and asked them to give any other card LTF. They were ready to give FYF SmartValue card with Oneplus buds. But I refused that too.

Today, I got to know in other Youtuber's Telegram channel that SC is offering LTF card, So I applied.

Today 20th March, Around 1 PM, I applied from SC bank's official website, Filled basic details, Name, address, PAN, Current and permanent address, income details, office address etc, Option was to select Income proof as Either Payslip or other bank card starement. I selected Paylsip. For identity proof Option was VoterId, Passport or driving license. I selected Driving license.

Post that application was submited and got Congratulation message that "Application with number got approved in principle".

There was document tab, So I thought they will later enable it for upload. I they never did :).

Got call from customer care after 1 hour and verified my email address and mobile number and said you will receive SMS just select otp and do Ekyc. It was Aadhaar based ekyc which I did.

After 2 Hour got call from same executive and asked me for OTP. I already watched videos over YouTube So, I was aware that SC bank ask OTP for credit card application over call. So I gave that OTP to her over call and post verification she said VKYC link will come on mail and SMS.

Got VKYC link within 10 min and completed VKYC via link received on email.

Video KYC: They took my Photo, PAN original photo and need to read OTP from screen. Later he asked me many questions for confirmation: Name, Mobile number, DOB, address PIN, office address, Product you applied, Annual salary etc.

and Done.

Got SMS and emails with credit card last four digit number and other onboarding details :love:

Hope it is LTF after spending Rs. 500 within 30 days 😅

Patil007

TF Ace
E8AlhQYVoAgjglV.jpg

AsB

TF Ace
I had 5 enquieries in 2 months, yet they approved the card. Unfortunately, the card was approved in February, long before the LTF offer.
I have mailed Customer care to convert my card to LTF. Hopefully, they will approve.