• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ease My Trip : C2C, LTF & Rewards

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Today got a call from Standard Chartered Credit card agent on Ease My trip Card being offered as LTF. I was not sure and did not listen to it, She then connected to her Senior and She explained to me about the LTF ( conditional ) Terms and conditions.

1) First Year Free.
2) If, I am not able to spend the limit of 50k in annum, then some 1700 odd reward points will be added and automatically they will redeemed at 0.2 paisa and will be credited to statement. All this will be done automatically it seems. So they won't be any further charges after 1 year.

I was skeptical and could not take it forward. Before to this, they have asked for a Card which is there with me for more than 1 year and has highest limit, So she can get me this card as LTF ( conditional) with good credit limit and with this CIBIL also will not get hit.

She even told me that all these will come as a detailed mail after application processed.

So continued with application, and waiting for mail with all points she mentioned. Hope i am not deceived.

I have relationship with SC ( Access plus 25k mab account)

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
card approved last week with 6L limit and as they mentioned no Joining fee. Still there was no mail on LTF, but Credit card manager confirmed its LTF details same as mentioned above.

SonyTom

TF Premier
card approved last week with 6L limit and as they mentioned no Joining fee. Still there was no mail on LTF, but Credit card manager confirmed its LTF details same as mentioned above.
That's great. It's a good card with priority pass with 2 international lounge access per year IIRC. Did you have any SC credit card before getting this one?

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
If you don't mind,
1. How long were you holding the SC smart?
2. Any reason for closing it?

I too hold SC smart and was always thinking of finding a way to get the EMT card LT
I used it around 6 months and closed it coz of au Xcite ultra LTF.

I converted my 50k savings account to 25k variant account 2 weeks back and then this call came.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Anyway the annual fees including GST comes to only around ₹390. So no harm in using for 1 year and seeing if they actually do as they say in the second year. Especially if you use that priority pass at least once😊

SonyTom

TF Premier
Yes, but this process took two cibil hits. Fighting with them to get it removed .
Oh. I had similar experience when I applied for Smart CC. They did 2 cibil hits for that application. So I emailed the Principal.NodalOfficer@sc.com, Head.Service@sc.com with a screenshot of the relevant part of my CIBIL report. After many days, someone called to inform that the extra hit will be removed. This happened in February mid. Till now, it has not been removed. Please update here your progress

SonyTom

TF Premier
I asked about EMT CC because I applied for it via the ₹1 route 2 days back. It is now showing in the app. But no email or any communication from their side about the approval. Seeing your post, I was afraid if they did a Cibil hit yesterday. Checked now. Thankfully no Cibil hit for EMT applied through the ₹1 route

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Oh. I had similar experience when I applied for Smart CC. They did 2 cibil hits for that application. So I emailed the Principal.NodalOfficer@sc.com, Head.Service@sc.com with a screenshot of the relevant part of my CIBIL report. After many days, someone called to inform that the extra hit will be removed. This happened in February mid. Till now, it has not been removed. Please update here your progress
They were asking me to send the enquiry id in that cibil report to get it removed. I told to them, it is not possible. It was them, who did the enquiry and they should remove it. No response , after that.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
I asked about EMT CC because I applied for it via the ₹1 route 2 days back. It is now showing in the app. But no email or any communication from their side about the approval. Seeing your post, I was afraid if they did a Cibil hit yesterday. Checked now. Thankfully no Cibil hit for EMT applied through the ₹1 route
It's weird man, one person I know applied in the same way, he had more hits that he couldn't mention to me. SC is bank, we need to really on the toes when we are dealing.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
I checked in the cibil reports I received in mail. There is no such thing as enquiry id for each credit enquiry made, I can see only the bank, amount and date of enquiry. May be I need to take the Cibil subscription to get that.

SonyTom

TF Premier
I checked in the cibil reports I received in mail. There is no such thing as enquiry id for each credit enquiry made, I can see only the bank, amount and date of enquiry. May be I need to take the Cibil subscription to get that.
I have Cibil subscription. There is no enquiry id in my report too. I think you can contact with them with
1. Control number and date of report.
2. Credit card account number shown in the Cibil report (this is different from the credit card number and the bank account number and obviously these two need not be disclosed).
3. Date of the enquiries.