• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBM Visa Signature Debit Card - Free Domestic Lounge, golf access

lazyman

TF Buzz
Open SBM Bank Savings Account Online and get a SBM bank Visa Signature Debit Card. It is a zero balance account with no MAB and free debit card as well.

Benefits of the Card:
  • Domestic Lounge Access ( 3 times per quarter, all the visa supported lounges are eligible).
  • 2 International Lounge Access through LoungeKey(Currently, this benefit is not available as RBI restricted International remittances for SBM Bank Debit Cards, hence, international lounge access is not available, This will not work as international transactions won't work with debit card).
  • Free Golf (https://teepassindia.thriwe.com/):
    • 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per quarter
    • 12 complimentary golf lessons per calendar year Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 9.34.03 AM.png

How to Open Account Online:
  • Open https://www.sbmbank.co.in/# and in top right, Open Savings Account button.
  • Register and fill all the details, there will be Video KYC, after that your account will be opened.
  • Once you got the card, you need to set your card PIN and manage card usage(Enable Ecom, POS etc) through SBM Net Banking or SBM Mobile Banking(Because their ATM presence is very low and offline branches are very less)

I applied and got my card in 5 days.

Ruhinath056

TF Select
i have visited their branch recently & i have also asked about the same they confirm that yes their website has updated but they have not received any officially confirmation from their core team about the charges. so they told as of now not to worry about the charges it will not levied now but in future may be they apply the same. so that s the update i have received from their side.

AritraSaha

TF Legend

Akashn

TF Ace
will send the draft in a bit

principalnodalofficer@sbmbank.co.in

Hi Team,
I can see that you have silently added debit card annual charges and account maintenance charges in the attached PDF.
Since this wasn't intimated to the customers kindly shed some light on the same and kindly let me know when do 6 months get over for my account so I can initiate account closure.

Regards,
They replied with account open date lmao.. nothing about charges

telescope

TF Ace
I got email for re-kyc again today. Last I did re-kyc in November.

Every 2 months kyc karna padega kya? This is damn frustrating
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to the Re-KYC email communication deployed to you earlier today with the subject line: Your Customer ID is due for Re-KYC

You are requested to kindly ignore the same. In case you are due for Re-KYC and are required to complete the Re-KYC procedure, you will be intimated via a fresh Email in the coming week.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

For any queries, please feel free to reach us on 1800 103 3817 or write to us on customercare@sbmbank.co.in.

Warm Regards,
SBM Bank (India) Ltd.

Akashn

TF Ace
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to the Re-KYC email communication deployed to you earlier today with the subject line: Your Customer ID is due for Re-KYC

You are requested to kindly ignore the same. In case you are due for Re-KYC and are required to complete the Re-KYC procedure, you will be intimated via a fresh Email in the coming week.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

For any queries, please feel free to reach us on 1800 103 3817 or write to us on customercare@sbmbank.co.in.

Warm Regards,
SBM Bank (India) Ltd.
they sent rekyc mail again lol