• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI rejecting card everytime giving U2 error

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Basically what they means is that the sbi card I had before which I closed use to have high spending like 6 lacs and limit was 20k so they are upset with me spending more than my pathetic limit and don't want to give cc now. I closed it because it was more than a year old and had horrible limit with no LE.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Basically what they means is that the sbi card I had before which I closed use to have high spending like 6 lacs and limit was 20k so they are upset with me spending more than my pathetic limit and don't want to give cc now. I closed it because it was more than a year old and had horrible limit with no LE.
Try Applying offline with your ITR/Salary basis.
Most probably you will get card.When did you close your Card ?

and Just Forgot and leave your old Card story from you Mind then only you will new one. Just joking..

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess it's time for you to reject SBI.
Move on to other, better cards :)