• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Sprint Giving error

Whenever i try to apply sbi cashback card, it was giving below message but never no representative contacted me.. even i am not able to check with customer care as application number not generated. Any one has faced similar issue and how you resolved

We would need some additional information from you to process your application. Our representative will contact you shortly.
Request you to check your application status by selecting "Retrieve Application" on www.sbicard.com

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Whenever i try to apply sbi cashback card, it was giving below message but never no representative contacted me.. even i am not able to check with customer care as application number not generated. Any one has faced similar issue and how you resolved

We would need some additional information from you to process your application. Our representative will contact you shortly.
Request you to check your application status by selecting "Retrieve Application" on www.sbicard.com
Call sbi cc and say ur Appl ref no

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
No Application number generated
You may have recieved application no. in SMS or Email.

and regarding "Our representative will contact you shortly." message, either you will be contacted for further processing or your application will be rejected.

It may take days to weeks for their representatives to contact you.