• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CB CC due payment

r_raghu

TF Buzz
Hi folks!

Had a query on the due amount to be paid for the card statement, so suppose the statement generated was of 20000 and shows 20000 as the "Statement Due" amount, and after that 1000 has been submitted as cashback, so do I need to pay just 19000 or entire 20000.

Also, in general when should we ideally clear the dues to get better reporting in the cibil? Should it be on due date only or any date between the statement generation and due date works the same.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I agree but I think banks will check individual account too.
May be but My Axis and Kotak got Approved even after 50-60% utilization of Cashback SBI Card.
So Banks Can match your declared income and Expenses.

If your doing Expenses on a particular Card and Expenses on other card is negligible, I do not think this may create any negative impact.

TOUSIFAHMED

TF Buzz
Hi folks!

Had a query on the due amount to be paid for the card statement, so suppose the statement generated was of 20000 and shows 20000 as the "Statement Due" amount, and after that 1000 has been submitted as cashback, so do I need to pay just 19000 or entire 20000.

Also, in general when should we ideally clear the dues to get better reporting in the cibil? Should it be on due date only or any date between the statement generation and due date works the same.
I have gone through this. Your bill is 20000 then received cashback 1000 then you need to pay 19000 only. you can also check app. once you pay 19000 then in app it will show no due.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
But I'd better the pay full amount of the bill for peace of mind.

In Sbi you have the option to ask for credit refund to your Bank account (in case your card account has a credit balance) if you need the money.

I recently took back credit amount from sbi card to my bank. Generous guys, they sent me an email for that too.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_20230425_100727.jpg
    IMG_20230425_100727.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
May be but My Axis and Kotak got Approved even after 50-60% utilization of Cashback SBI Card.
So Banks Can match your declared income and Expenses.

If your doing Expenses on a particular Card and Expenses on other card is negligible, I do not think this may create any negative impact.
yes,total utilisation is considered across all the cards,that won't make any difference.

imjk

TF Buzz
Hi folks!

1. I keep a reminder of the net payment reqd (Billed amt-CB) and pay 2/3 days before due date. Been doing for 3 consecutive months and no charges till now.

2. Ensure to keep the utilization ratio below 30% before billing. Once it is billed, it doesnt matter when u pay it, as long as you do not cross the due date.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Well, I have placed an NACH request to autodebit my account with the bill amount for all cards execpt one (which I use primarily for most transactions).

This way I just don't lose track of my credit card bills. One, which I use as primary, I generally pay its bill upto 7 days in advance.

akshayhs

TF Ace
I just pay the statement due and never the statement due - cashback. It's just better that way because I will have better peace of mind and I also use that card for the coming month. In one way or the other, I make use of the cashback credited.

akshayhs

TF Ace
I'm not sure. SBI reports on bill generation date or month end.
I am observing that SBI reports to bureaus 3 days after your due date.

For example, in my case the statement date is 3rd of every month and due date naturally is 23rd. For some months now, I am seeing 26th to be the date where its reported to my bureau accounts.

panu24

TF Ace

For example, in my case the statement date is 3rd of every month and due date naturally is 23rd. For some months now, I am seeing 26th to be the date where its reported to my bureau accounts.
Same for me. It's consistent reporting.

pprakash11

TF Prestige

May be if its because that 3 days due date concession period of RBI.