• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit Limit

ak1423

TF Select
Is SBI giving decent credit limit on cashback card currently. I have limit of 1lk on hdfc,axis and 3L limit on Amex cards. I am careful in applying as I doesn't want to get a card with 10-20k limit. Have anyone applied Recently?

Strange

TF Legend
In SBI Cards portal, I looked for limit increase... they asked gross monthly income...
when I wrote 40k they said you have sufficient limit...
then I rewrote 4L per month then again the same reply that you have sufficient limit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
they are like ki ambani ka bacha hi kyu na ho... hum nahi karenge :ROFLMAO:
That limit increase option in app/site is not working since long. Even if you put 1 billion, it will say you have sufficient limit. You need to do it offline by contacting them . But even then it is not reliable .
It won't work if your utilisation is very high.

If you stop using your card for few months then you can increase your limit through website.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
don't you all think, it's been too long since we got mass LE offers from sbi, icici and axis

previously once or twice these banks provide LE to almost all users in a year but this time there isn't any offer like that.