• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit Card Review

hemant ojha

TF Buzz
No, however, I've one trick that you might try. Try to apply for some other basic sbi card like simply save, click or IRCTC for example, which they give easily and give lot of limit, then when you get that card, wait for month or two then transfer limit of it to CASHBACK card.

Then its your choice, whether to close the other one or keep it. I did the same.

Transferred 1L from my IRCTC CC to CASHBACK which had 42k given limit. Now its 1.4 L.

Will close IRCTC when its time for paying renewal fees. Or might keep it since its in Rupay platform. :ROFLMAO:
I have simplySave card with limit of 1lac, how can I transfer limit to cashback from SimplySave. I got cashback card in 2 days with limit of 20,000 without any kyc or doc.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
How do we increase the CC Limit for SBI Cards?
Spend more,
Or
Apply bpcl fuel card, easily gets approved with high limit & transfer limit from that card to your existing card. Now either close 2nd card before 1st year or keep paying annual fees or spend 50K on BPCL Card to get fee waiver

Sravan

TF Buzz
You may not be able to get this cashback for a long time. After reaching their target, they may increase the annual price, decrease rewards, or impose too many limitations. So it’s better to grab the opportunity as soon as possible. The bad thing is that this card doesn’t have a delivery service to my area.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Spend more,
Or
Apply bpcl fuel card, easily gets approved with high limit & transfer limit from that card to your existing card. Now either close 2nd card before 1st year or keep paying annual fees or spend 50K on BPCL Card to get fee waiver
I have the octane & cb card. Problem is they divided my 5L limit on Octane between these 2 cards. Now i have 2.5 each, but i wish to increase it.

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You may not be able to get this cashback for a long time. After reaching their target, they may increase the annual price, decrease rewards, or impose too many limitations. So it’s better to grab the opportunity as soon as possible. The bad thing is that this card doesn’t have a delivery service to my area.
Are the SBI Cards limited to specific areas?
I have SBI SimplyClick, but now the both the office address & residential address in that account are no longer in use. If I apply, do they take address from existing card account?
Only address proof I have is for a remote location and I’m self employed right now. Is it possible to apply for SBI Cashback card?

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have SBI SimplyClick, but now the both the office address & residential address in that account are no longer in use. If I apply, do they take address from existing card account?
Only address proof I have is for a remote location and I’m self employed right now. Is it possible to apply for SBI Cashback card?
First of all you should update ur Aadhaar address which will b used for ur kyc. Once it's done, u can apply the card. There wouldn't be any complication..

SiddharthR

TF Ace
building the credit score by ensuring extreme low utilization.
Lol, I don't think CIBIL will go up for EXTREME LOW Utilisation,
Even bank reduce your limit if you don't spend more & keep utilising less limit (extremely less)
Why do people have 30 credit cards? A few questions do not have answers to them.
They do have answer for that, either they are CC enthusiasts or they got them LTF,
A normal person doesn't keep *30* CCs

Sravan

TF Buzz
while applying u can give new current address. they will ask ur current address so no problem. but sbi cashback card is now only available for major cities'ties

Iamgora

TF Select
This card is a delight for cashback lovers and I am highly recommending it! All those who are worried about its fee should think that to break even you need to spend just ₹23,600 in a year and above that, all the cashback is nothing but your net gain if you don't cross the ₹2L mark!

https://www.technofino.in/sbi-cashback-credit-card-review/

Capture.JPG

I am also going to flip my Simply CLICK card with this one once the card application process gets streamlined in 2-3 days. It's better to wait for some time as I have heard many are facing glitches while applying it online.

This card can replace all the cashback cards like ICICI Amazon Pay, RBL Zomato Edition, and Standard Chartered Smart and even beats Standard Chartered Ultimate handsomely if you are a heavy online-only spender and hardly use cards offline. And if you get this one then why even keep paid cards like Axis Flipkart, and HDFC Millennia in your portfolio?

This card also gives a serious run for money to BOB Eterna which is offered for a hefty fee of ₹2500 + GST but be mindful that Eterna rewards wallet loads and rent payments also. So I would not recommend weeding out all the winning cards from your portfolio in haste since the reward rate of this card is definitely not sustainable in long run so replace only what you are confident of getting back in case a devaluation happens.

Though this card doesn't give accelerated rewards on Utility Bill Payments like Axis Ace but then you always have the option of rooting those spends through any online platform which can help you mask the merchant. ;)

Are you also planning to grab an SBI Cashback card ASAP? Share your thoughts below!
i guess this is one of the must-have cards in the market. it will replace a lot of cards and will make hdfc millennia a bad card for the money.