• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit Card Review

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
how can i get 5% cb if i want to pay my upcoming LIC insurance?
You can't get cashback on insurance with cashback card. You can buy amazon vouchers from sbi gyftr portal at a discounted rate and get 5% cashback and then pay the insurance from amazon.

nishan

TF Buzz
I got reject for cashback card. "We regret to inform you that your SBI Card Application could not be processed since it does not meet our policy. We thank you for your time."

Anyone else got this?

I would thankful if there is a sbi card email I could write to ?
And if anyone knows cool off period for this card, please let me know.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I got reject for cashback card. "We regret to inform you that your SBI Card Application could not be processed since it does not meet our policy. We thank you for your time."

Anyone else got this?

No cool off, and you can try from diff. Number if you want and there will be another cibil hit if you apply again

roshancc

TF Premier

Anyone else got this?

Do you already have a SBI card? If they declined with internal policy reason write to them that according to RBI , Banks are bound to give proper and pin point reason for declining application cannot get away with internal policy reason ! tell them if they don't provide concrete reason you will write to Ombudsman .
-Its customercare@sbicard.com

nishan

TF Buzz
Do you already have a SBI card? If they declined with internal policy reason write to them that according to RBI , Banks are bound to give proper and pin point reason for declining application cannot get away with internal policy reason ! tell them if they don't provide concrete reason you will write to Ombudsman .
-Its customercare@sbicard.com
No, i dont have a SBI Credit Card.
I will write to sbi regarding this.

sylar

TF Buzz
Is SBI Still blocking card on buying from Gyftr?
Yes, my card was blocked for trying to purchase amazon pay GC worth 15K just 10 minutes ago. Got a call and then card was unblocked instantly. However it is safe to by GC directly from Amazon

Yes, my card was blocked for trying to purchase amazon pay GC worth 15K just 10 minutes ago. Got a call and then card was unblocked instantly. However it is safe to by GC directly from Amazon
I tried and my card got blocked, received call and unblocked it. Did transaction again and it went through.

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can someone confirm whether SBI Cashback card gives 5% cashback on adding money from paytm? Please respond

Last edited:

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we pay insurance premium for 65k on Amazon through gift vouchers? How much maximum amount of Amazon pay vouchers we can buy from gyftr yono app? Thanks in advance..

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just paid Rs. 32961.00 on amazon for health insurance of which Rs. 30183.88 were amazon gift card purchased with SBI card

Just paid Rs. 32961.00 on amazon for health insurance of which Rs. 30183.88 were amazon gift card purchased with SBI card.
U bought all vouchers in one shot or multiple times? What's the max limit per month of vouchers on SBI CASHBACK card?

Ank!t

TF Buzz
We can buy 20k+ Gyftr GV with same Cashback card but with another registered mobile no.(possibly another SBI banking registered mobile number. Like parents) I've purchased twice like that to cress compaire.