• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation SBI Cashback credit card major devaluation wef 1st may 2023 | No more 10k cashback

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to apply for SBI cashback card through agent by C2C as my sbi cashback card application is declining when I apply through sprint and they say due to internal policies and already hold SBI landmark and simply click card with 1.13 lakh and 52k respectively
Only possible by Sprint

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How to apply for SBI cashback card through agent by C2C as my sbi cashback card application is declining when I apply through sprint and they say due to internal policies and already hold SBI landmark and simply click card with 1.13 lakh and 52k respectively
It seems you are in a hurry to get your answer, and that's why you have been asking the same question repeatedly in different threads. However, in the process, you might have missed a few more threads where you could have asked the same question. Would you like me to point out those threads to you? 🤣

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
It seems you are in a hurry to get your answer, and that's why you have been asking the same question repeatedly in different threads. However, in the process, you might have missed a few more threads where you could have asked the same question. Would you like me to point out those threads to you? 🤣
He took the advise of "Not to create new thread unnecessarily" Seriously"

Last edited:

SSMV

TF Select
It seems you are in a hurry to get your answer, and that's why you have been asking the same question repeatedly in different threads. However, in the process, you might have missed a few more threads where you could have asked the same question. Would you like me to point out those threads to you?

Yes I am I hurry to get the answer since from many days I am getting rejected for cashback card through sprint ,Is there any problem for you and if you can provide suggestion give and don't give unnecessary answers

paresh22

TF Ace
Yes I am I hurry to get the answer since from many days I am getting rejected for cashback card through sprint ,Is there any problem for you and if you can provide suggestion give and don't give unnecessary answers
It's known thing that SBI cashback card can be applied via sprint only. If your application is rejected second time then wait for 3 more months and then apply again using sprint to try your luck 3rd time.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
If you want proper answers and suggestions, it's better to stick to one thread instead of spamming all the SBI CB threads with the same question. Your question has already been answered by a few individuals, but it seems like you preferred to ask the question repeatedly. It appears that you may have trust issues or want more guarantees before making a decision. 🤣

Strange

TF Legend
I heard, SBI doesn't approve third card online easily. As you already have two SBI credit cards, this might be the reason for rejection for your third SBI Card application.

sylar

TF Buzz
Geniune Amazon purchases worth Rs. 5703.25 have been categorised as utilities (MCC 4899) where as Rs. 2900 GV from Amazon has been categorised as miscellaneous apparels (MCC 5699)

Initially cashback for this transaction was visible under card cashback summary (earned after last statement) section after settlement of transaction but the same was not credited after statement generation date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-181016.png
    Screenshot_20230705-181016.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 30

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Geniune Amazon purchases worth Rs. 5703.25 have been categorised as utilities (MCC 4899) where as Rs. 2900 GV from Amazon has been categorised as miscellaneous apparels (MCC 5699)

Initially cashback for this transaction was visible under card cashback summary (earned after last statement) section after settlement of transaction but the same was not credited after statement generation date.
MCC 4899, actually belongs to "Entertainment-OTT Subscriptions"
Your purchase related to Entertainment ?
Like Amazon fire stick ?

helloworld

TF Legend
Amazon bhi Wrong MCC tag kar raha hai.
Abb toh direct purchase karna bhi risky hai.

Anyway thanks for the update that Amzon tagged wrong MCC even for shopping.

Amzn giving wrong mcc. Initially when my Eterna didn't receive reward points it reported as utility, whereas when I use millennia it reported wallet. I thought this is issue with payU gateway but normal amzn also report the same. [all purchases are related to shopping category]

This MCC really irritating.

Irrelevant

TF Buzz
I paid transport fees for my son school bus 40K through SBI Card Pay which appears on home screen of sbi card app by scanning QR code. They credited 5% CB for this transaction. The 5% CB looks pretty random nowadays.

I paid transport fees for my son school bus 40K through SBI Card Pay which appears on home screen of sbi card app by scanning QR code. They credited 5% CB for this transaction. The 5% CB looks pretty random nowadays.
which school ? was the QR Bharat QR or any other QR code..

Last edited:

Irrelevant

TF Buzz
was it sam school bus company ? how did you get the QR code .. I paid in website using CC and paid surcharge
When i visited the school to pay transport fee the guy gave only one option to pay through UPI by scanning Bharat QR code, when i opened the SBI card app , there was an option before logging in "Scan to Pay" Bharat QR which i tried luckily it worked but i was not expecting any CB. After few days i saw Cashback of 2K in my account. The transport company is " Royal Durga Logistics" apparently last year they had SAM travels.