• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit Card- Annual fee debited

skyisthelimit

TF Select
Annual fee for SBI Cashback Credit card is debited yesterday, even after, spending of more than Rs. 2 lakh.

Will it get reversed automatically or take up the matter with "Clueless SBI Card" ?

shikharjain10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So annual fee waiver is for previous year spends or next year?
As in if the renewal is happening in Nov 2023, will my spend of the period nov 22-nov 23 get considered for waiver? or I will have to pay the fee in nov 23 and my expenses from Nov 23 to Nov 24 will be considered for this waiver of fee charged in nov 23

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Context - Spent close to 10lakhs on my SBI Cashback card this year. The card was issued last year October. Now when Im checking my credit card statement, I have an annual fee charged (1180 rupees). Is this a bug? or will my fees be reversed?
PS: Dont mind paying the fee, but I don't want SBI to go back on their word!

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Context - Spent close to 10lakhs on my SBI Cashback card this year. The card was issued last year October. Now when Im checking my credit card statement, I have an annual fee charged (1180 rupees). Is this a bug? or will my fees be reversed?
It will be reversed, don't worry

KLB@96

TF Premier
Damn you spent 10lac online trxs ?

Pankhuri

TF Ace
He will know it better whether he spent that 10 lakhs after 1st April 2023 or not. But taxman will follow the financial year.
are spends which are reversed counted towards this? Say I order something and cancel it two days later, will that spend be counted towards 10L? Bank at least consider the reversed money as payment towards the statement, so I wonder would spends like these could also F**k someone over, especially those who want to avoid it but tread closely to that line.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
are spends which are reversed counted towards this? Say I order something and cancel it two days later, will that spend be counted towards 10L? Bank at least consider the reversed money as payment towards the statement, so I wonder would spends like these could also F**k someone over, especially those who want to avoid it but tread closely to that line.
No idea bro. These are intricacies which either bank can answer (i.e. whether they will count it to send to IT) or CA can answer or IT directly can answer.