• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung launch Samsung Wallet UPI ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Samsung launch Samsung Wallet UPI ?

Samsung India tweet this - RuPay Credit cards can now be linked to Samsung Wallet UPI, thus directly enabling safe, and secure payment transactions.

samsung.jpg

GDpcUyyXsAAHKKj.jpg

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am waiting for ApplePay UPI in India.

Baki RuPay Tap & Pay via ApplePay support k liye pahele RuPay ko HCE NFC feature live karna hoga.

RuPay wale bas yehi sab reply karte hai puchne par "Work in Progress", "We are working with our banking partners" ya phir aise type k reply aate hai -

rupaynfc1.jpg
rupaynfc.jpg
Rupay nfc work via Bharat pe on apple !

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mai RuPay Card ka NFC apps ka baat kar raha hu. UPI Tap & Pay ka nahi. Woh toh IOS me Live hai.
Tap and pay live on ios? kaise
Baki apple me wallet wala section use less pada hain and in foreign peeps store cc in it and pay thru it and samsung me b wo india me chalta hain apple in india lagging even so many users boomed in india...still kuchni :(.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Tap and pay live on ios? kaise
Baki apple me wallet wala section use less pada hain and in foreign peeps store cc in it and pay thru it and samsung me b wo india me chalta hain apple in india lagging even so many users boomed in india...still kuchni :(.
Update your BHIM IOS app and you will see UPI Tap & Pay option on home page.

ccdc

TF Ace
I don't think they have a wallet where you can add money. Its just Samsung pay which has been renamed to Samsung wallet. You can add various cards and UPI for payment and other docs.
i thought wallet upi means...add to wallet & then pay via upi.....so it's like gpay?...add rupay cc and pay via upi?

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i thought wallet upi means...add to wallet & then pay via upi.....so it's like gpay?...add rupay cc and pay via upi?
Yes like gpay with some extra features. Like you can link Paytm wallet as well and pay via upi using that as well. You can add debit and credit cards for tap and pay. Only visa and mastercard are supported as of now thought. Also you can link digilocker for you id proofs and stuffs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113_115323_Samsung Wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113_115323_Samsung Wallet.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 23