• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Benefits & How To Claim Benefits

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

nikhilesh71

TF Select
I email Rupay support, they have confirmed that Rupay Select benefit will be renewed and reset in Jan, I will test again in Jan and update.
Does it mean we need to call rupay support to get these benefits renewed. I have been holding PNB select CC since 2022, Redeemed all benefits in 2022 itself. Never received any renewal benefit since then. Do we need to call them and ask? It does not auto-happen in this case for sure.

insight

TF Ace
Does it mean we need to call rupay support to get these benefits renewed. I have been holding PNB select CC since 2022, Redeemed all benefits in 2022 itself. Never received any renewal benefit since then. Do we need to call them and ask? It does not auto-happen in this case for sure.
The way people write things here it just makes for 5 more questions and lack of context & clarity based on peoples responses.

nikhilesh71

TF Select
The way people write things here it just makes for 5 more questions and lack of context & clarity based on peoples responses.
Yeah, true. I am wondering why are we having this confusion at all. So many people would be having select DC/CC, they should confirm here if they got renewal benefit or not. Then based on the volume of responses it would be clear if this is one off case or norm.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Yeah, true. I am wondering why are we having this confusion at all. So many people would be having select DC/CC, they should confirm here if they got renewal benefit or not. Then based on the volume of responses it would be clear if this is one off case or norm.
Most of us are new with current year still going... Any old member you see in thread you can tag they might help

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Availed the spa benefit today ...coupon for aromathai generated on Thursday.

The code didn't came instantly...infact I received a blank email with all details except the coupon code

Dialled the rupay select care and they told me it's common issue....within 24 hrs will get the code.

In the meantime I booked the aroma Thai for Saturday citing rupay booking on call.

They said pl bring your coupon code printout.

Within 6 hours for first generation, i recieved the coupon on email.

Visited the spa today, my mother availed the 60 mins massage. After an hour I picked her back ...she was really enthralled by the massage. ...it wasn't oil massage but more of deep tissue press and her back and leg pain has reduced

Overall I d suggest avail the benefits within this month.... probably rupay will refresh the things next year

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor

The code didn't came instantly...infact I received a blank email with all details except the coupon code

Dialled the rupay select care and they told me it's common issue....within 24 hrs will get the code.

In the meantime I booked the aroma Thai for Saturday citing rupay booking on call.

Visited the spa today, my mother availed the 60 mins massage. After an hour I picked her back ...she was really enthralled by the massage. ...it wasn't oil massage but more of deep tissue press and her back and leg pain has reduced

Overall I d suggest avail the benefits within this month.... probably rupay will refresh the things next year
By availing the benefits within this month, do you mean just generating redeeming the offer on rupay website right?

xfactcc

TF Premier
I email Rupay support, they have confirmed that Rupay Select benefit will be renewed and reset in Jan, I will test again in Jan and update.
Please share the email screenshot (hiding personal information) for public service so we can reference it during our interactions with Rupay support. 🙏

shashank08

TF Premier
My experience of getting Rupay Select DC with wellness benefit :
  • Opened metro savings account with Jana SFB (AMB requirement is just 5K or TRV of 2L). One can try with Regular savings account as well which requires only 2.5K AMB or 25000 TRV.
  • Rupay Select DC issuance charges are 499+GST and AMC is 499+GST. This card have Rupay wellness benefit as well.
  • I have FD with Jana SFB with 8.5% interest for the duration between 2 years to 3 years.
Looks a good way of getting Rupay Select DC with wellness benefit considering AMB requirement is just 2.5K/5K and issuance charges and AMC is not that much high as compared to the benefits which we can get out of this DC.
One caution, while opening account ask not to apply for DC and later on request for Rupay Select DC by calling customer care. Otherwise it will provide Rupay platinum DC by default.

Wanted to check if is there any other better option to get Rupay select DC with wellness benefits?

Last edited:

xfactcc

TF Premier
My experience of getting Rupay Select DC with wellness benefit :
  • Opened metro savings account with Jana SFB (AMB requirement is just 5K or TRV of 2L). One can try with Regular savings account as well which requires only 2.5K AMB or 25000 TRV.
  • Rupay Select DC issuance charges are 499+GST and AMC is 499+GST. This card have Rupay wellness benefit as well.
  • I have FD with Jana SFB with 8.5% interest for the duration between 2 years to 3 years.
Looks a good way of getting Rupay Select DC with wellness benefit considering AMB requirement is just 2.5K/5K and issuance charges and AMC is not that much high as compared to the benefits which we can get out of this DC.

Wanted to check if is there any other better option to get Rupay select DC with wellness benefits?
This seems to be one of the easiest ways to Rupay Select too.

KLB@96

TF Premier

So family members can avail right not necessarily card holder ?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.