• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Benefits & How To Claim Benefits

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bank of India's Rupay Select says it provides Amazon Prime membership - https://bankofindia.co.in/credit-card/rupay-select. In what I gathered, Amazon Prime is available for only Select debit card holders. Is what they claim correct?

Bank of India launch RuPay Select Credit Card | Rs200 off/month BigBasket, Amazon Prime, SwiggyOne, Rs250 off/month on BookMyShow, Health CheckUp​

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
The benefits have renewed for pnb select credit cards in new year
If someone availed Amazon prime coupon with rupay select dc last year already, then can he avail/generate the same amazon voucher again starting this jan?
Because with my bob rupay select debit card I am not able to

shashank08

TF Premier
If someone availed Amazon prime coupon with rupay select dc last year already, then can he avail/generate the same amazon voucher again starting this jan?
Because with my bob rupay select debit card I am not able to
Yes I was able to.4
Last year I generated Amazon prime coupon in Aug 2023 and then again in Jan 2024.
I am holding Jana SFB Rupay Select DC.

tapan01

TF Neo
I enter all the detail of my rupay select card for sign up in rupay site but submit option is not available I mean I am not able to click on submit..I am only able to click on reset again and again and again

VicksJ

TF Select
My experience of getting Rupay Select DC with wellness benefit :
  • Opened metro savings account with Jana SFB (AMB requirement is just 5K or TRV of 2L). One can try with Regular savings account as well which requires only 2.5K AMB or 25000 TRV.
  • Rupay Select DC issuance charges are 499+GST and AMC is 499+GST. This card have Rupay wellness benefit as well.
  • I have FD with Jana SFB with 8.5% interest for the duration between 2 years to 3 years.
Looks a good way of getting Rupay Select DC with wellness benefit considering AMB requirement is just 2.5K/5K and issuance charges and AMC is not that much high as compared to the benefits which we can get out of this DC.
One caution, while opening account ask not to apply for DC and later on request for Rupay Select DC by calling customer care. Otherwise it will provide Rupay platinum DC by default.

Wanted to check if is there any other better option to get Rupay select DC with wellness benefits?
are you able to see OTT benefits and gym membership?

girish3456

TF Premier
Is PNB Rupay Select credit card & Rupay Select wellness credit card both are same. Does PNB Rupay Select credit card gives spa/gym and other wellness benifits along with the International and Domestic airport lounge offers

girish3456

TF Premier
If you are a RuPay Select credit card cardholder, setup your RuPay account and enjoy amazing benefits.
Make sure you have RuPay select credit card issued by Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Union Bank Of India Or PNB.
Link - https://www.rupay.co.in/select-booking

Benefits -

1. Spa Services -
Indulge in Spa Therapies at Luxury Spa Centres
The RuPay Select Card gives you access to the best & authentic spa chains across India
From relaxing spa massages to traditional massages, select the perfect session that suits your mood

Complimentary Offers -
  1. Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  2. AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  3. Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  4. O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon
  5. Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card
Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 1.07 (1).png

Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

2. Health Check Up -
Get a comprehensive Health Checkup.
Get tested from the comfort of your home or Visit a Wellness Centre with advance equipment.

Complimentary Offers -
  1. Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package -
    Included test - COMPLETE URINE ANALYSIS, DIABETES, COMPLETE HEMOGRAM, IRON DEFICIENCY, RENAL, LIPID, LIVER, THYROID
  2. SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package -
    Included test - CBC ESR, GLYCO Hb (HBA1c), FBS, PPBS, Serum Uric Acid
Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 7.08.png

Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

3. Gym Access -

Avail Gym membership at special rates
Get access to the best Gym chains across India

Complimentary Offers -
  1. Cult.fit - 3 Month Cure.Fit Live Subscription
  2. Cult.fit - 1 Month Elite Pass Subscription
Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 7.07.02 PM.png

4. Golf Program -

Play Golf at the best quality golf courses in India.
Book your tee times in advance from RuPay website/RuPay Select Concierge.

Complimentary Offers -
  1. Golf Course - The offer is inclusive of Green Fee only.
  2. Golf Lessons - The offer is inclusive of Pro Charges and required equipment for the duration of the lesson.
Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 7.12.17 PM.png

How To Book Above Service (Health Checkup/Spa/Gym Membership/Golf)?
  1. Select the service you wants to avail.
  2. Click on Redeem & pay Rs. 1 for card authentication.
  3. You will receive a confirmation email with the coupon code.
  4. To redeem the service, call the RuPay Support Team +91-4041891419 in advance, book an appointment and provide them with the coupon code.
  5. The coupon code is valid for a period of 30 days from issue date for the stated service only.

RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Issuing Bank:-

1. PNB Rupay Select Credit Card -
Joining Fees - 500/-
Annual Fees- 750/- Per Year
Reversal Criteria - Perform minimum one transaction every quarter.

2. Canara Bank Rupay Select Credit Card -
Joining Fees - Nil
Annual Fees- 300/- Per Year
Reversal Criteria - Spend 1,00,000/- in a year.

3. Union Bank Rupay Select Credit Card -
Joining Fees - Nil
Annual Fees- 499/- Per Year
Reversal Criteria - Spend 50,000/- in a year.
Is PNB Rupay Select credit card and PNB Rupay Select wellness credit card both are same ?

girish3456

TF Premier
PNB select is Welness card only, i have it I'm able to login at Rupay website & see the wellness benefits for that card. Don't go with PNB website, its utter waste they haven't mentioned their card features properly
Is PNB Rupay Select credit card & Rupay Select wellness credit card both are same. Does PNB Rupay Select credit card gives spa/gym and other wellness benifits along with the International and Domestic airport lounge offers

Yes for all, but you didn't need to create a separate thread for this. There are existing threads on PNB RuPay Select.

This is the card: https://pnbcard.in/types6.html

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.