• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Benefits & How To Claim Benefits

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I don't want to go to a branch. It's far from my place. Perhaps, I am looking for a online application only.
Then can I apply fo Uninon bank? Is there also netbanking necessary?

For Union bank, you need to have account with them then only you can apply through online, otherwise you have to go to branch.
chances are less to get card if you don't have account with them.

PNB is better and easy way, but you need follow-up them through mail and customer care.

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Time
For Union bank, you need to have account with them then only you can apply through online, otherwise you have to go to branch.
chances are less to get card if you don't have account with them.

PNB is better and easy way, but you need follow-up them through mail and customer care.
Thanks for suggesting. But in my case, PNB is acting lethargic. It's been months I have had been follwed with multiple emails,calls. No luck. So not going with PNB again.

In my little research, I have seen Canara, Union, BOB requires prior bank relationship, which I dont have. So still wondering for alternative.

Goings to branch is next to impossible in my case, I am a doctor, can't leave premises even for 5 minutes. So only looking for online application.

Time

Thanks for suggesting. But in my case, PNB is acting lethargic. It's been months I have had been follwed with multiple emails,calls. No luck. So not going with PNB again.

In my little research, I have seen Canara, Union, BOB requires prior bank relationship, which I dont have. So still wondering for alternative.

Goings to branch is next to impossible in my case, I am a doctor, can't leave premises even for 5 minutes. So only looking for online application.

what is the issue you are facing with PNB, please explain all the things here, people will give solution to your issue(s) and to get the card. because PNB only have online process even you don't have any relationship with bank, and no need to go for branch.

I have relationship with PNB and applied through branch which was took about 1 month, but if you approach though online you can get it in a week or 10 days.

there are couple of threads here, please go through them if possible, you will get clear idea about PNB and you could resolve your issue.

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
what is the issue you are facing with PNB, please explain all the things here, people will give solution to your issue(s) and to get the card. because PNB only have online process even you don't have any relationship with bank, and no need to go for branch.

I have relationship with PNB and applied through branch which was took about 1 month, but if you approach though online you can get it in a week or 10 days.

there are couple of threads here, please go through them if possible, you will get clear idea about PNB and you could resolve your issue.

Sure, thanks. Let me check he thread also.

But issue is nothing per se. My video KYC is already done,successfully
But whenever I ask to customer relations about disbursment status,they are giving vague answers.They are asking to re-do VKYC(attempted-but status everytime says VKYC done successfully,which has been updated to PNB few times), then one time they said go to branch, one time they said we dont know the reason, etc etc ...Thats the story so far..

Please check the below one...

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.