• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Benefits & How To Claim Benefits

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

CCIND

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am using PNB Rupay Select credit card, annual renewal charges are waived off for doing quarterly transactions…application process was completely online was able to use thyrocare health package and SPA service.
Very good card.

I am using PNB Rupay Select credit card, annual renewal charges are waived off for doing quarterly transactions…application process was completely online was able to use thyrocare health package and SPA service.
Very good card.

Yes, I too like this card.

I also used the Tyrocare health package.

did you use any other services like SPA... how is it any idea

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Very good card.
did they come for home collection for thyrocare?

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone suggest a Rupay select credit card which is easy to get via online process. I applied for PNB selects months ago, but still didn't got it(They are very pathetic in replying). So planning for alernative.I checked canara website, but it seems difficult for online process. Same for unioun or indian bank, I guess.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can anyone suggest a Rupay select credit card which is easy to get via online process. I applied for PNB selects months ago, but still didn't got it(They are very pathetic in replying). So planning for alernative.I checked canara website, but it seems difficult for online process. Same for unioun or indian bank, I guess.
Canara was easy to apply. Fyf then 1000 pa.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Canara bank website is redirecting me to PDF download. I couldn't find any link for online application process.Is there any?
In the netbanking under cards, when you click on new debit card tracking & request, it redirects you to a pdf ? But it is showing me the following.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_123141_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_123141_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230912_123158_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_123158_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230912_123130_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_123130_Samsung Internet.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 13

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In the netbanking under cards, when you click on new debit card tracking & request, it redirects you to a pdf ? But it is showing me the following.
I dont have a netbanking with canara.
I am trying to apply form home page of canara. But no sucess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_124421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_124421_Chrome.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 3
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.