• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay scan and score bug or free vouchers ?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛

Attachments

• IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    151 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 260

Dinnong

TF Premier
Received ₹1500 Amazon Pay voucher as 6th milestone benefit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-18-34-924_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-18-34-924_com.whatsapp.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-18-04-000_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-18-04-000_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 30

tobapi2010

TF Neo
I also received amazon pay voucher yesterday but when i see reward list it shows 4 rewards only(untill shoppers stop). i didn't get 5th 1000 travel voucher yet. you got 1000 travel voucher??
Same thing happened with me.. yesterday got inox, shoppers Stop, Amazon pay voucher but travel voucher not received.. already sent mail to rupay cc.. waiting for resolution

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛
same to same.. not sure what going on either.

TF Ace
TF Family
I achieved all the milestones before 31st jan only, but till now i have received only till swiggy voucher one and still waiting for others🥴
same to same.. not sure what going on either.
Try sending a "Hi" to the "RuPay Scan & Score" WhatsApp number (+91 8657041681). I believe it triggered the pending vouchers in my case. My score shows as 49 but I received all the vouchers as per my spends!

I got all the voucher I received croma as last voucher yesterday
I didn’t know you could get amazon voucher as well is it random or something else?
1st Milestone:
Uber - ₹150
2nd Milestone:
Swiggy - ₹250
3rd Milestone:
INOX - ₹500
4th Milestone:
Shoppers Stop - ₹750
5th Milestone:
EMT OR MMT - ₹1000
6th Milestone:
Croma OR Amazon - ₹1500

Spends done till 31st Jan 2024 will be considered.

pinki

TF Ace
Try sending a "Hi" to the "RuPay Scan & Score" WhatsApp number (+91 8657041681). I believe it triggered the pending vouchers in my case. My score shows as 49 but I received all the vouchers as per my spends!

1st Milestone:
Uber - ₹150
2nd Milestone:
Swiggy - ₹250
3rd Milestone:
INOX - ₹500
4th Milestone:
EMT OR MMT - ₹1000
5th Milestone:
Croma OR Amazon - ₹1500

I did try this previously also, but nothing happened 😭 not got all vouchers , in my milestone image , it is showing that i have achieved till croma one , but received only till swiggy 🥴

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
1st Milestone:
Uber - ₹150
2nd Milestone:
Swiggy - ₹250
3rd Milestone:
INOX - ₹500
4th Milestone:
EMT OR MMT - ₹1000
5th Milestone:
Croma OR Amazon - ₹1500

i received 1st and 2nd Milestones only cause i believe i have use BHIM on 12,13th,14th Feb ,100 trnx each but you said it will considered till 31st Jan 2024. earlier i have tried numerous time for my reward & my milestones but no Luck. i always used Phonepe and Tata Neu CC but i changed this in feb 2024. so someone mentioned no matter of any App until it Rupay cc you will get the Voucher and for 3rd milestone onwards.. is there any specific amount i should have spend then only 3rd,4th and 5th milestones voucher i will be eligible of?

tharun

TF Select
i received 1st and 2nd Milestones only cause i believe i have use BHIM on 12,13th,14th Feb ,100 trnx each but you said it will considered till 31st Jan 2024. earlier i have tried numerous time for my reward & my milestones but no Luck. i always used Phonepe and Tata Neu CC but i changed this in feb 2024. so someone mentioned no matter of any App until it Rupay cc you will get the Voucher and for 3rd milestone onwards.. is there any specific amount i should have spend then only 3rd,4th and 5th milestones voucher i will be eligible of?
In whatsapp discription it's given that transaction done before 31st of jan2024 are eligible for rewards and doesn't say anything about the transaction done after the mentioned date

I have installed and used bhim app only from Feb 1st 2024
Have done many transactions on other apps
Still I got the rewards till 4th milestone after contact rupay team on x(formerly Twitter)
1st milestone Uber gift card worth 100
2nd milestone swiggy gift card worth 250
3rd milestone Inox giftcard worth 500
4th milestone shopper stop gift card worth 750
waiting for 5th milestone giftcard

TF Ace
TF Family
I did try this previously also, but nothing happened 😭 not got all vouchers , in my milestone image , it is showing that i have achieved till croma one , but received only till swiggy 🥴
Complaint to them on Twitter! Maybe @Abhishek012 can help.

Do you think we get reward points for the transaction done before registering to watsapp number
Not sure.

The WhatsApp chat mentions that timeline of 31st Jan 2024. I mostly transacted via Paytm through Infinity. Yes, it was not specific any UPI app or Rupay UPI CC. Yes, minimum spend of ₹100 per transaction and minimum number of transactions for each milestone.

1st Milestone:
50 Rupay coins
2nd Milestone:
75 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 3 payments.
3rd Milestone:
125 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 6 payments.
4th Milestone:
200 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 10 payments.
5th Milestone:
300 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 15 payments.
6th Milestone:
500 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 21 payments.

1 RuPay Coin on every ₹100 spent.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Complaint to them on Twitter! Maybe @Abhishek012 can help.

Not sure.

The WhatsApp chat mentions that timeline of 31st Jan 2024. I mostly transacted via Paytm through Infinity. Yes, it was not specific any UPI app or Rupay UPI CC. Yes, minimum spend of ₹100 per transaction and minimum number of transactions for each milestone.

1st Milestone:
50 Rupay coins
2nd Milestone:
75 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 3 payments.
3rd Milestone:
125 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 6 payments.
4th Milestone:
200 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 10 payments.
5th Milestone:
300 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 15 payments.
6th Milestone:
500 RuPay Coins with a minimum of 21 payments.

1 RuPay Coin on every ₹100 spent.
thank you a detailed answer. i do remember this post and i was like nah i won't spend that much so i didn't pay any attention now can you tell me when did this started so i can manually check via the app (phonepe) and if the number trnx is there for 3rd milestone and above then i can complain on twitter.

• Hehe
Reactions: 007

TF Ace
TF Family
thank you a detailed answer. i do remember this post and i was like nah i won't spend that much so i didn't pay any attention now can you tell me when did this started so i can manually check via the app (phonepe) and if the number trnx is there for 3rd milestone and above then i can complain on twitter.
Mention not! Received the first voucher on 10th November. Not sure about the start date.
I wasn't even aware of the offer, just received this first voucher and I was like I can't spend that much on UPI so didn't do much spends/track it. But then on 13th Dec received Uber and INOX vouchers, which made me realise the crazy returns! 😂
Fortunately had a big spend in Dec where cards couldn't be used whereas UPI CC was available! 😌⚡
So, if you believe that you did spends as per the T&C ping them on Twitter. Also keep transacting via UPI CC if you can, maybe it's still counting the spends! 😉