• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay scan and score bug or free vouchers ?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛

Attachments

• IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    151 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 289

ksen13

TF Premier
Means I have to first register in this rupay program by sending hi in this what's app number and from then I do scan & pay transactions using my rupay cc anywhere at local shops hy using paytm rupay UPI I will be able to get vouchers right ?

prc1990

TF Ace
Is there anyone who received the croma voucher but not the travel voucher worth 1K? They shared the voucher for the 6th milestone (Croma) but not for the 5th one (EasyMyTrip). Anyone with the same issue got the missing voucher after few days?

tharun

TF Premier
E-mail to RuPay
How did you get reply I have mailed them on December and no response till today

Rupay scan and score Whatsapp channel about
It's not a goodbye, it's a see you again! RuPay Scan & Score is going on a break from 31st Jan 2024, but stay tuned for more rewarding journeys. Transactions made till this date are eligible for rewards and vouchers, that will be activated in due course.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-06-00-22-58-189_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-06-00-22-58-189_com.whatsapp.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 29

prc1990

TF Ace
How did you get reply I have mailed them on December and no response till today

Rupay scan and score Whatsapp channel about
It's not a goodbye, it's a see you again! RuPay Scan & Score is going on a break from 31st Jan 2024, but stay tuned for more rewarding journeys. Transactions made till this date are eligible for rewards and vouchers, that will be activated in due course.
Reach out to Twitter handle..