• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay scan and score bug or free vouchers ?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛

Attachments

• IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    151 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 289

D₹V

TF Prestige
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛
Thanks for voucher ☺️

rockking1994

TF Premier
Guys if you think you have made a lot of payments but haven’t got the vouchers try clicking my rewards button on whatsapp it gives all the vouchers you have unlocked so far for me i had only received message for uptill inox vouchers but i can now see shopper stop 750 voucher and ease my trip 1000 voucher as well try yours as well

sshah6416

TF Select
Yesterday my coin balance around 350 and 4 vouchers but today my coin showing 49 only and also all vouchers not showing in my rewards.

Last offer ended and new round start for same offer???

Last edited: