• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay scan and score bug or free vouchers ?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛

Attachments

• IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    151 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 260

ronakshah

TF Premier
This offer is from rupay so doesn't matter which app you are using for payment. I also received two vouchers - one from swiggy and one from uber. Also it takes time to update the score. My score was stuck at 49 for quite sometime and now it is stuck at 125

Edit: I just checked my score is updated and it's 204 now. Also received two more vouchers from Inox and shoppers stop

hellobois

TF Ace
This offer is from rupay so doesn't matter which app you are using for payment. I also received two vouchers - one from swiggy and one from uber. Also it takes time to update the score. My score was stuck at 49 for quite sometime and now it is stuck at 125

Edit: I just checked my score is updated and it's 204 now. Also received two more vouchers from Inox and shoppers stop
how and where to chk the score?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I make upi payments thru hdfc tata neu infinity card linked to phonepe.. will that count as well?
Just sent the msg to above given whatsapp number and it shows that I am registered now. Will the rewards start collecting for any transaction I do now thru phonepe or will I have to do transactions from bhim app only?

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess it's for any merchant scan from rupay cc. I got an uber voucher worth rs150 few days back.
I had tried registering in october but there was no response in that whatsapp channel. I assumed that it was for specific merchants and forgot about it. If it's really applicable for all merchant scan then I have missed a lot of vouchers. And now there's not much spends left.

doomlord

TF Select
I have 2 rupay cc , but seems like it's only capturing transactions made from the 1st rupay cc but I did major transactions with 2nd rupay cc, does this works like that or it'll capture transactions from both cards?

Raaghul5

TF Buzz
I had tried registering in october but there was no response in that whatsapp channel. I assumed that it was for specific merchants and forgot about it. If it's really applicable for all merchant scan then I have missed a lot of vouchers. And now there's not much spends left.
Even I was not successful in registration through WhatsApp. But to my surprise I received vouchers last week.

ronakshah

TF Premier
I make upi payments thru hdfc tata neu infinity card linked to phonepe.. will that count as well?
Just sent the msg to above given whatsapp number and it shows that I am registered now. Will the rewards start collecting for any transaction I do now thru phonepe or will I have to do transactions from bhim app only?
You can do transaction from any app