• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay CC on UPI best for payments below rs 100

Any good credit cards (preferably LTF) on Rupay platform that gives rewards/cashback for transactions below Rs 100?

In most of the cases I've seen that the reward is of per RS 100 spend and no fractional point are credited.

As a lot of our UPI transaction is NOT in multiple of RS 100, we lose a lot in between these micro transactions.

use the cards that you rarely use to load slice UPI (max 4K/mth free) and pay by slice for the small txns.
use indie/icici pockets (for icici customers) or other CC bill pay offers to get cashback on bill payments.
Additionally, you get the change to try your luck at winning small changes by playing games in slice and also get to keep those backup cards active in the process.

Last edited:

Kumar93196

TF Ace
Any good credit cards (preferably LTF) on Rupay platform that gives rewards/cashback for transactions below Rs 100?

In most of the cases I've seen that the reward is of per RS 100 spend and no fractional point are credited.

As a lot of our UPI transaction is NOT in multiple of RS 100, we lose a lot in between these micro transactions.
There is no such cards which offer rewards on transaction of less than 100. I searched everywhere but unable to get any.

If you need rewards on every transaction whatever the amount only way is use FI account via UPI/dc.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
use the cards that you rarely use to load slice UPI (max 4K/mth free) and pay by slice for the small txns.
use indie/imobile or other CC bill pay offers to get cashback on bill payments.
you also get to keep those backup cards active in the process.
Usually all card gives no rewards on wallet load transactions except few like Amazon Pay ICICI.

But he can earn Slice Fire cashbacks though.

Usually all card gives no rewards on wallet load transactions except few like Amazon Pay ICICI so what's the benifit?
already indicated - the benefit is in CC bill payment cashbacks. slice fire is sort of lottery so only added benefit

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
JUPITER CSB EDGE for Shopping like Groceries😆

Rs 10 ka bhi 1 Jewel dega yeh Card 🤣

1 Jewel=0.2 INR
These ccs must stop naming their cards after precious commodities to stop embarrassing their value.
Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by Max

Last edited:

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
JUPITER CSB EDGE for Shopping like Groceries😆

Rs 10 ka bhi 1 Jewel dega yeh Card 🤣

1 Jewel=0.2 INR
Are mujhe to kuch bhi nahi mil raha ye card me. Maine shopping category select kiya tha.

koi bhi QR scan karo bolte hai ye utility hai, ye medical hai, ye health hai, ye dining hai kya pata kabhi koi qr shopping category me aa hi nahi raha😂

Mai khud soch raha hun shopping ka matlab kya hai then?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Are mujhe to kuch bhi nahi mil raha ye card me. Maine shopping category select kiya tha.

koi bhi QR scan karo bolte hai ye utility hai, ye medical hai, ye health hai, ye dining hai kya pata kabhi koi qr shopping category me aa hi nahi raha😂

Mai khud soch raha hun shopping ka matlab kya hai then?
Shopping m Groceries, Electronics yeh sab hai.

Grocery Store QR pe karo toh milega 2%

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
HDFC Tata Neu Infinity minimum transaction value INR 34
HDFC Tata Neu Plus minimum value INR 51
Kotak Myntra might also give but they have stopped using due to RBI circular

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
HDFC Tata Neu Infinity minimum transaction value INR 34
HDFC Tata Neu Plus minimum value INR 51
Kotak Myntra might also give but they have stopped using due to RBI circular
yes and that’s why I suggested him Neu card coz it offers rewards for less than 100 bucks.

bhauka11

TF Select
use indie/imobile or other CC bill pay offers to get cashback on bill payments.
Additionally, you get the change to try your luck at winning small changes by playing games in slice and also get to keep those backup cards active in the process.
What offers are there in imobile for CC bill pay??

tharun

TF Premier

Try Tata neu or
Kiwi axis they don't exactly give cashback