• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward Rate Value (in Rs) for ICICI Credit Card?

Shraaj

TF Premier
What is the 1 ICICI Reward Points Value (in Rs)?

I have checked so many websites and also technofino but none of them saying clearly is just 0.25Rs because PayPal is not Partnered with ICICI Bank from 2022 onwards, so please tell me.

Today, Just got ICICI Platinum Credit Card LTF! So, telling you and also in the welcome kit they only provided a single page and on the website, no clear information is available now I need to know which kind of bank is like that and doesn't provide properly updated information on their website!

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the 1 ICICI Reward Points Value (in Rs)?

I have checked so many websites and also technofino but none of them saying clearly is just 0.25Rs because PayPal is not Partnered with ICICI Bank from 2022 onwards, so please tell me.

Today, Just got ICICI Platinum Credit Card LTF! So, telling you and also in the welcome kit they only provided a single page and on the website, no clear information is available now I need to know which kind of bank is like that and doesn't provide properly updated information on their website!
It's 0.25Rs per point