• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Retention for Magnus

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Oh nice. Did you tell them that you will close the card or just asked to waive the fees off?
I sent the request to close the card, but they informed me that anyone with spends of 12L and above is eligible for a fee waiver from the retention team.
They noted that there should be no transactions after the fee is added to the card and advised me not to make any purchases before the fee reversal.
I'm not sure why.

Reactions: SSV

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I sent the request to close the card, but they informed me that anyone with spends of 12L and above is eligible for a fee waiver from the retention team.
They noted that there should be no transactions after the fee is added to the card and advised me not to make any purchases before the fee reversal.
I'm not sure why.
Strange!!!
The card renewal is December 16th. But statement date is 1st of every month. So I will stop using from 1st of Decemeber and send email to close. Only my father in law uses this card with my wife's add on card. I will request for Infinia add on card by then.

Reactions: CMG

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
I'm not sure why.
I had same instructions from retention that don't use the card after fee levied on your card . Call us after 2 days and fee will be reversed

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i
I'm not sure why.
'm at 11.04 lakhs. will route my spends from atlas to magnus for this month and get it to 12 L . Thanks for the info man

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had same instructions from retention that don't use the card after fee levied on your card . Call us after 2 days and fee will be reversed
let us know when you get the fee reversed. Do we need to twll them a reference number or something given by the previous agent who told to wait until the fee is generated on the statement? or do we still have to threaten on the 2nd call that we're going to cancel, and that way they'll waive the fee off?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm not sure why.
Because they want some execuse to refuse..
They assume we accepted the fee by doing one transaction... How ridiculous??

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
let us know when you get the fee reversed. Do we need to twll them a reference number or something given by the previous agent who told to wait until the fee is generated on the statement? or do we still have to threaten on the 2nd call that we're going to cancel, and that way they'll waive the fee off?
Nothing. Once the charge is visible on the transaction tab, call premium experience -> ask them to connect to retention team. Explain the things.

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
As per my communication, Agent said no need to worry anyone who will cross 12l will get the fee reversed if they don't use card and call support to waive off the fee. As he was very sure that when I said I am recording the call he said no problems and not needed as it will be done without any if and but

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called today and the CC said there is not retention offer. If I want I can clear dues and call up to cancel the card.
He said they offered fee waiver before but not anymore.

I will try again after a few days.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I called today and the CC said there is not retention offer. If I want I can clear dues and call up to cancel the card.
He said they offered fee waiver before but not anymore.

I will try again after a few days.
Call burgundy support -> Ask them to connect to retention team -> Talk with them for fee reversal if you spends are more than 12L.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just spoke to the retention team and escalation team. They are not willing to waive the fees. I will pay this month's bill and try again. If not, I will look at closing it.

• Sad

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I just spoke to the retention team and escalation team. They are not willing to waive the fees. I will pay this month's bill and try again. If not, I will look at closing it.
Heard that they are not providing any retention bonus and fee waiver unless we meet criteria.

They denied my brother's request also, his spends are also in the same level.