• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Retention for Magnus

romilq

TF Ace
Even if you have made up your mind to cancel the card, just take retention offer points and use them. And then again close card in a week. I did same for Flipkart Axis card. I took 2500 ER points and called to cancel again after a week after redeeming 500 rupees Amazon voucher.

CardTox

TF Premier
Hey guys, as lots of threads are existing for Magnus reward redumption, hence i am lost. I have 44,000 (44k) edge reward point as rp of Magnus. I want to convert these points to Vistara, could anyone tell me step by step process to buy Vistara flight ticket by redeming these points. I am quite new in this Magnus game.

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, as lots of threads are existing for Magnus reward redumption, hence i am lost. I have 44,000 (44k) edge reward point as rp of Magnus. I want to convert these points to Vistara, could anyone tell me step by step process to buy Vistara flight ticket by redeming these points. I am quite new in this Magnus game.
Are you sure you are posting in the correct thread?

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called to cancel my Axis Flipkart & Magnus card, was transferred to card cancellation team. Flipkart they cancelled immediately, and offered 10000 ER for Magnus as retention bonus, which did not make sense, since renewal was due in September.

So I asked them to close and both the cards were closed on single call in one go.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I called to cancel my Axis Flipkart & Magnus card, was transferred to card cancellation team. Flipkart they cancelled immediately, and offered 10000 ER for Magnus as retention bonus, which did not make sense, since renewal was due in September.

So I asked them to close and both the cards were closed on single call in one go.
I called and asked directly for retention offer. He said to clear dues before cancellation and said no retention offer.

Called again and same agent picked up again😡. Will try tomorrow now.

romilq

TF Ace

You could have taken the 10000 ER points and then redeemed them for 2k Amazon voucher or something and then called again to close the card!

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
Axis is offering 10,000 Edge Points to retain its Magnus customers.
So, if you ask them to close your Axis Magnus Credit Card, they might offer you 10,000 Axis Edge points to continue with Magnus.

But, before placing any such request, transfer all your Edge points to suitable Airmile or Hotel programs.

Magnus retention 10000 Axis Edge Points trick

FOLLOW BELOW PROCEEDURE TO GET
Call Magnus CC and say you want to close the cards due to devaluation. They will start sharing benefits of the card. Be like, ok. Ask if there would any retention offer as you might incur Renewal Fee if continue with the Card. If they say no, just insist can you raise a retention request. Keep you card outstanding balance pending so that they don't close the card. If they still say they cannot offer you retention, Hang Up and Call Again until you get a representative who generates the SR for you.

Once SR is generated you will get the bonus in 1 working day generally.
For people who have reached milestone, it has been difficult but you can try.

If you have LTF, they won't given retention!!

Caution-Try the below at you own RISK as sometimes banks close the card without any retention offer.

*Source-Friend Circle and Closed Social media/Telegram groups.
Copied from spendwisely channel 😁😁

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I tried today and asked them for retention bonus. They kept me on hold for some time and said that I am eligible for retention bonus and the points would get credited in 24 hours and also informed me that the policy is provided once a year.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I called and asked directly for retention offer. He said to clear dues before cancellation and said no retention offer.

Called again and same agent picked up again😡. Will try tomorrow now.
Today called again and this time customer care offered 10k points. I asked for 10k voucher or 30k points. Then she asked to clear dues to close the card. Then I agreed for 10k points. She shared a request number. So hopefully will get it by tomorrow.

Today called again and this time customer care offered 10k points. I asked for 10k voucher or 30k points. Then she asked to clear dues to close the card. Then I agreed for 10k points. She shared a request number. So hopefully will get it by tomorrow.
Should we directly ask retention bonus or we should place cancellation request first.