• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Rent payment on Axis Atlas considered as Milestone?

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
Hi,
Can anyone advise if Rent payments are considered for Atlas Milestone and Would earn miles.
Thanks in advance.

Which card is best for rent payment currently?
I have
Axis Atlas
Infinite
Privilege

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I raised a request and got a callback from the Axis support team. She said the points will be credited "within 12 days" from the date of transaction, hence she has requested to wait.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for atlas and waiting for it...
Could you please tell, how the joining 5000miles is credited ? like the joining fee will be included in the first month bill ?

First they offer the miles.. then charging the fee ?

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for atlas and waiting for it...
Could you please tell, how the joining 5000miles is credited ? like the joining fee will be included in the first month bill ?

First they offer the miles.. then charging the fee ?
i got the miles in the first month itself, when they charged the fee - statement is yet to be generated though

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Miles gets credited post the first transaction(within 30 days of activation). I got it in under a week's time. The annual fee + GST will be charged immediately after activation.

tn_72

TF Select
@ramkumar_y : Have you ever tried purchasing gold using Atlas credit card. Do you know if it qualifies for milestone benefit/edge miles? In Axis Ace TnC there is a specific clause that says gold/jewelry purchases are excluded from cashback. But i could not find any similar clause for Atlas credit card.

Saijakie

TF Buzz
@ramkumar_y : Have you ever tried purchasing gold using Atlas credit card. Do you know if it qualifies for milestone benefit/edge miles? In Axis Ace TnC there is a specific clause that says gold/jewelry purchases are excluded from cashback. But i could not find any similar clause for Atlas credit card.
I have purchased gold . Both online and offline . Both were credited with miles .