• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

silly_putty

TF Premier
Don’t worry.. wait until you get notice..
and also try to do some occasional big transactions and a couple of FDs..
You will always get some time before they charge.. so when it happens we will act on it
Can do some transactions/transfers but FD won't be possible hope that's fine.... also should I call and tell them to cancel family linking request?? Or act nothing for now...
Opened the account in August with 5L cheque and Have 2 fds worth 3L, they still sent a notice few days ago. This is even after buying WC insurance twice from my rm.

Contacted her and she insisted that I buy more ULIP bs so that my account won't be reviewed further, but no longer trust her.

Btw the email States that my new account will have mab of 25k but the product page says 1L. Can anyone confirm the same for me, as my RM and customer care is clueless about it.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I opened my account in August with 1 lakh IP. I haven't received any mails of downgrade. Are they looking for any specific pattern ?
I opened my account in August with 1 lakh IP. I haven't received any mails of downgrade. Are they looking for any specific pattern ?
Maybe their are doing beta test of downgrade..

Before downloading all😄

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you share the link to that post?
Seems it will increase to 4L from the present 2L november onwards

theflash

TF Premier
Opened the account in August with 5L cheque and Have 2 fds worth 3L, they still sent a notice few days ago. This is even after buying WC insurance twice from my rm.

Contacted her and she insisted that I buy more ULIP bs so that my account won't be reviewed further, but no longer trust her.

Btw the email States that my new account will have mab of 25k but the product page says 1L. Can anyone confirm the same for me, as my RM and customer care is clueless about it.
Contacted My RM she told we'll handle your account won't be downgraded keep some balance currently so will add 1-2L for sometime but she told if you get any prior notice contact me... Let's see if she's really helpful then good otherwise will figure it out when I receive a notice....

smz

TF Select
Any zero MAB variant (non salary) in ICICI similar to HDFC classic/preferred (keeping 1L/2L in normal account and getting upgraded to zero MAB) ? can't open BSBA, online 95K funding account, WM account. Metro location