• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

amitamie

TF Select
Once Icici wealth account is opened Will it be automatically downgrade by ICICI in any case if we do not maintain huge amount as balance. Please share any experience if any one have it.

amitamie

TF Select
if you received the email byu 30th november you will be downgraded if nrv not maintained
Ohh that's means icici wants me to keep HUGE AMOUNT of my hard earned money idle in their saving account for the pathetic service of ICICI.

While account opening they said it will not be downgraded. Anyways account hi band krwa dunga.

Already maintaing 2.5 lacs average NRV in family banking with icici, also no premium card has been provided to me.

Icici Wale pagal ho Gaye hai. Anyways thanks man for your reply.

hellobois

TF Ace
DO NOT OPEN ICICI WEALTH MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT.

My experience is really bad. I opened it around 6 months back and today received an email regarding downgradation.
I will close the account immediately.
Attaching the email screenshot.

One account closed, few more to follow.
😂😂😂

6 Dec ki deadline mili hai.

Attachments

• IMG_20231106_184319.jpg
    IMG_20231106_184319.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 49