• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

paresh22

TF Ace
DO NOT OPEN ICICI WEALTH MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT.

My experience is really bad. I opened it around 6 months back and today received an email regarding downgradation.
I will close the account immediately.
Attaching the email screenshot.

One account closed, few more to follow.
😂😂😂

6 Dec ki deadline mili hai.
In my opinion Icici has not changed wealth account TnC since you open it. You can say your experience is bad only if you have something written from icici bank customer care or RM where they promised below 25L TRV account opened will never downgraded. You can complain if you have such proof and can try to retain wealth status.

hellobois

TF Ace

My experience is really bad. I opened it around 6 months back and today received an email regarding downgradation.

😂😂😂

The only good part was the black leather pouch (I keep it for holding recharge cables) 😄😄

hellobois

TF Ace
In my opinion Icici has not changed wealth account TnC since you open it. You can say your experience is bad only if you have something written from icici bank customer care or RM where they promised below 25L TRV account opened will never downgraded. You can complain if you have such proof and can try to retain wealth status.
I no not intend to continue as there was no such benefits for me.
I'm happy with HDFC and Axis and 7 other accounts 😂😂🤑.
I just opened it as it was offered free + a fancy DC + a black pouch which is literally useless as it has ICICI written over it.
So I'll close it happily.
I just tried to warn my clan members so that they do not have to go through the same process.
Those who have 25-20 lakh extra can easily continue with "Wealth" status.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

😂😂😂

Bro, what is your account balance which triggered this threshold mail?

palen

TF Premier

😂😂😂

Are you seeing SBKIT or SBGEN as your account type?

Akashn

TF Ace

😂😂😂

did you get any pre approved loan/cc offers during this time?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Arey why are you sorry 😂 .. Its fine.. I'll keep using it but will miss wealth DC more than anything :cry: ( I am maintaining 1L balance )

cdd8dd5121993df0e0941b620600b936.jpg

.. .. ..

palen

TF Premier

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Check this out,

I don’t think it matters..
SBI GEN and SBI KIT. .. no difference with regard to getting downgrade..
He is also wrong in SBI GEN being an upgraded account..
My account was a fresh direct WM account when I opened it last year and it was classified as SBI GEN..

Just maintain a TRV of minimum 6 to 8 lakhs .. you should be fine..

Last edited: